shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your dream dress??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
As we''re dreaming
31.gif
, these would be the shoes I''d wear with it--either in this rose colour, or in ivory.
30.gif

Dainty-Bess-roseflatsdreamshoe.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen, where did you find those shoes!? They are simply divine!
30.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 12:25:51 PM
Author: choro72
30.gif

Ditto! Where? Where? Where?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 2:16:01 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
Date: 4/18/2009 12:25:51 PM

Author: choro72

30.gif

Ditto! Where? Where? Where?
Let me warn you in advance, they aren't cheap--hence them being my dreeeeam shoes. They're apparently handmade here in the UK and take about 2 months to get. Sizing is UK sizes:
http://www.englishbridalcouture.com/Dainty_Bess_Wedding_Shoes.html

Love love love them!
30.gif

Oh, looks like the dusty rose colour has been discontinued, so that might make my choice (were a miracle to occur where they could be mine) easier! Here's a place that has the ivory for sale, for anyone interested: http://luellasboudoir.myshopify.com/products/diane-hassall-dainty-bess-shoes

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:52:14 PM
Author: audball
I also ran across this dress in a random tea length search, no idea who it''s by, but it was very unique and I saved it for inspiration. I would pair any of the above with a birdcage veil of some kind. Simple, elegant, romantic, perfect
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hey audball- I want a stephanie james dress too. This picture is actually Stephanie James and it''s her wedding dress she made for herself. How funny you found it and liked this as well and didn''t even know!!!!!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
My dream dress is stephanie james and I plan on getting this for my wedding!!!

ooooohlala13.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know exactly what I want yet. But I know I want a simple, non-strapless dress with a trumpet skirt. I either want an unadorned dress, or a dress with some lace. One of my favorite designers is Ramona Keveza, here is a pic of a dress I could see myself in.

RKVneck.jpg

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:05:22 AM
Author: sammyj
I get to wear my dream dress which I''m super excited about! It''s the Melissa Sweet Fern...I discovered it while I was still lurking on PS last summer (and about 7 months before getting engaged) and bought it pre-owned through Craigslist. Link to my thread in BWW.

Fern%20005.JPG
I saw your dress on Say Yes To The Dress the other night. They bride didn''t end up getting it, but I really like it. It is a beautiful dress. I love how light it looks even with a fuller skirt. It looks like it would be easy to dance in.

audball

Ideal_Rock
ILA13-- That''s too funny!!! Her dresses are GORGEOUS! I think I read somewhere that you can only get them out in Cali somewhere? Is that true?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 5:24:21 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
I am not a fan of white, and my wedding will be anything but traditional. THIS is my dream dress. I''m 5''3'' so I doubt I could pull it off.

If this dress came in chocolate/white instead of red/white, I''d sell my soul for it. It''s Maggie Sottero as well.
I am a shortie like you. I have this dress and you know what ... I can''t pull it off. I am very slim so it doesn''t make me look like a stub but I can''t pull it off. It just doens''t look elegant on me.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
There is a designer that is not frequently mentioned - I think they just hit the US markets last year. I absolutely love their designs (very similar to Pronovias). Check out Aire Barcelona (http://airecollection.es/).

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 1:33:21 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Namaste that dress was by Narcisco Rodriguez!
OOO thanks for the info - i''m sure the dress was $
22.gif
$
22.gif
$
22.gif
$

but it being so simple i''m sure I could find something very similar for less

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Well they are all custom so you can send her your measurements but each dress is made for you by her. If you go to her website she has all the information. Just search stephanie james couture... Her blog has a ton of information about her dresses.

oh schnapp!

Rough_Rock
My favorite - I think I will order this week...=)

JH8814B.jpg

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 4:55:22 PM
Author: oh schnapp!
My favorite - I think I will order this week...=)
Is this you? Gorgeous! (both dress and you)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love that Jim Hjelm.

Happy, that''s the model they use.
2.gif
I''m sure oh is more beautiful in it though!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 2:06:15 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
There is a designer that is not frequently mentioned - I think they just hit the US markets last year. I absolutely love their designs (very similar to Pronovias). Check out Aire Barcelona (http://airecollection.es/).

I absolutely loves these! They have a lot with cap sleeves which is what I am looking for. Although I would never be able to afford anything of the sort! Good for inspiration though!

oh schnapp!

Rough_Rock
Ha! Not quite me, although I do hope to be just as beautiful! I will post fitting pics when the dress arrives, though (in about 3 months). Any suggestions on a hairstyle for the halter neckline?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I think this is what id like, or something similar.

THis is the only photo of it i can find im afraid, the model is wearing some kind of shirt under the dress, that''s not normally there, it just has the little cap sleeves.

kwh.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2009 2:06:15 PM
Author: CharmyPoo

Oh my, what a feminine and utterly romantic collection! I love it!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 8:18:48 AM
Author: sba771

oooooh. all so pretty. Can I play? My dream Monique Lhuillier...and my mom surprised me with it!!! (slightly modified from the picture)
That. Is. STUNNING. If I didn''t already have my own dream dress I''d be all over that one in a flash. Do you have more pics of your own somewhere??

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 8:54:13 AM
Author: Porridge

oooooh. all so pretty. Can I play? My dream Monique Lhuillier...and my mom surprised me with it!!! (slightly modified from the picture)

That. Is. STUNNING. If I didn''t already have my own dream dress I''d be all over that one in a flash. Do you have more pics of your own somewhere??

Thank you!! I wish I had pictures- the bridal salon wouldn''t let me take any because they said ''they didn''t want anyone seeing the dress not looking perfect.'' I get that, but once it was paid for you think they would have made an exception. Hopefully when I am back in the US for Christmas they will let me try it on and take some pictures. (yes that is waaaaay too far away
8.gif
) So where are the pictures of yours?!!!
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy, I just killed a ton of time and now feel like I have to have a multimillion dollar wedding to wear all of the dresses I''m in love with.
3.gif

But my absolute favourite right now is the Dalma by Aire Barcelona

DALMA_B.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
looooooove it

DALMA_C.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Followed by the Pronovias Gabon

gabon_b1.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And the Pronovias Ginesta

ginesta_b1.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hold on, I found another one. This is becoming a sickness.

La Sposa "Fabula"

lasposafabula_b.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And (I''m sorry, guys, you''ve unleashed a monster)

La Sposa "Fabiola"

fabiola_a.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 10:47:11 AM
Date: 4/26/2009 8:54:13 AM

Author: Porridge

Thank you!! I wish I had pictures- the bridal salon wouldn''t let me take any because they said ''they didn''t want anyone seeing the dress not looking perfect.'' I get that, but once it was paid for you think they would have made an exception. Hopefully when I am back in the US for Christmas they will let me try it on and take some pictures. (yes that is waaaaay too far away
8.gif
) So where are the pictures of yours?!!!
3.gif
Ah booo!! Can''t wait to see it, it''s really gorgeous. Here''s a
linky to my pics! My shop weren''t so coy
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results