shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s worse when it comes to be hormonal: Preggo ones, post preggo ones, or menopause?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know those couples who get divorced after 25 years and you wonder what happened? After this thread, I''m firmly convinced it''s menopause.

I don''t think I was too crazy when I was pregnant in the scheme of things, but I just wasn''t ME. It really was like a power dose of PMS. It''s even stranger because I think even with the hormones, most of us in our heads realize we aren''t being rational, but the force of whatever we''re feeling at the time radiates from somewhere deep within and is unstoppable.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t had kids but that''s not to say I don''t have hormones. They run wild once a month, I don''t even want to think about how they''ll be when I have a lo

icekid

Ideal_Rock
This 8 week preggo just lost it because- I thought my husband drank my ginger ale! It turns out he just put it in the refrigerator. I claim that this is a side effect of the horrific "all day sickness" that I''ve been suffering rather than craziness. Please tell me menopause is not worse than this..

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
I was sooo happy during the pregnancy, greatest mood ever! I hate the post partum part, super depressed. It''s slowly going away though!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a bit of a roller coaster/train wreck waiting to happen w/my emotions/hormones since I got pg w/London. I thought going back on bc would help, and it did a little, but..still, I get teary very easily and I get mad easily. It''s manageable tho, and none of it lasts very long.

I recall when my mom first started menopause, and to this day she swears the way I remember it isn''t true but ohhh yes it is. I clearly remember her getting ticked off and really snarky about the littlest things, and (this is what she says didn''t happen) I was in the basement one night and heard a crash and my mom crying. I flew upstairs and she was on the kitchen floor on her knees, hunched over w/her head in her hands, sobbing, great heaving sobs, and my mom is NOT a crier or overly emotional and I thought oh God someone died. So, I''m like, mom, what happened are you ok, is someone hurt etc etc..she sat up, and had this terrible agonized look on her face, and she says to me "Ohhh GAWWWWWD I CAN''T FIND THE CREDIT CARD BIIIIILLLLLL" in this gasping sobbing voice. And I do this.
23.gif

I''m soooo not looking forward to menopause.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I felt pretty normal during pregnancy and feel normal now too - 5 months post-partum. No strange hormonal antics to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results