shape
carat
color
clarity

What's the lowest price this Lightbox pendant has gone for?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't see the 1ct version of the halo pink pendant on Bloomingdale's, so Bloomie's sales won't help. What's the lowest price you've seen for this? I'm trying to plan out my holiday shopping early!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I think at one point LB at Bloomie’s was about 40% off if you stacked coupons, and they’ve definitely had the silver version of that pendant. I’m not sure if it will go that low again, but your best bet is to watch Bloomie’s if you want a deep sale. I am not sure Lightbox is as generous with sales. They had an end of summer sale, and they have the outlet section. I am not sure about that pendant specifically.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed, sign up for Lightbox, get the 15% 1st order and try for the every other week sale. I would also say 40% off if you do that.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @123ducklings and @AprilBaby! @123ducklings do you see the 1ct version of the halo pink pendant on Bloomie's? I only see the 0.5ct version right now, unless it somehow didn't come up on my search. Have either of you seen 40% off on Lightbox's website or only through Bloomie's?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, @123ducklings and @AprilBaby! @123ducklings do you see the 1ct version of the halo pink pendant on Bloomie's? I only see the 0.5ct version right now, unless it somehow didn't come up on my search. Have either of you seen 40% off on Lightbox's website or only through Bloomie's?

I only see the 0.5ct version right now and it’s in silver. If I’m recalling correctly Bloomie’s has only had the silver versions of the halo necklaces. Their inventory ebbs and flows, and the larger items get snapped up pretry quickly so you have to watch for it.

We aren’t supposed to discuss fashion jewelry on this forum, but if you are wanting to grab something today and silver/fashion jewelry is ok, berricle has a dupe for this piece: https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...irconia-cz-halo-pendant-necklace-n1389-01.htm

I have never seen 40% off from LB directly. The best I can recall seeing from them was 25% and it was limited to certain pieces, but I might be wrong. Here’s their outlet page which is 25% off for lower spec stones: https://lightboxjewelry.com/collections/outlet

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @123ducklings! I'll sign up for LB and check for sales over the next month or two. Not in a hurry to get anything right now.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bloomies stock varies every other week. Just keep an eye on the sales first thing in the morning.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
A few months back, LB had an annual sale where a handful of selected items went on 50% off. I remember A lot of princess pendant and earring were there, and I believe a lot of three stones pendants, and chrevon earrings.

I think they do this every year and it was exciting.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do Bloomingdale's ship international with no problems ?
Any time ive looked at light box they always know im from NZ and kindky remind me they do not ship down here

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results