shape
carat
color
clarity

What's the best thing someone has said about your ring?

yfzcentral

Rough_Rock
We just got engaged about 6 weeks ago, so it's still very new for my fiance. She works with patients on a daily basis, so she hears a lot.

Curious as to what you've heard :)

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I'm probably not the best person to answer this, as my ring is rather small and simple--- :) I've just got the regular "Your ring is so pretty." or
"I love your ring" type of comments. I think one of my favorites was when a friend saw me in a social gathering in dim lighting. She said "all I could see was your hand sparkling", haha ;-)

JuneGirl79

Rough_Rock
I remember I was at work and one of the younger girls from another company down stairs came to deliver some mail that was given to them on accident grabbed my hand and said, "Holy cow!! That ring is gourgeous!!" Just the utter shock was super flattering!! :bigsmile:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
my favorite must be...'that is the sparkliest ring i have ever seen!'

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just today I had someone ask me if I had just had my ring cleaned because it sparkles so. I said no, it always sparkles like that. Then she ask me what kind of diamonds on the shank? When I told her french cuts she commented how unique they were.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Your diamond is so big it looks fake!" 8)

"You have the sparkliest ring I have ever seen!"

"Your ring is amazing. I want one just like it when I get married!"

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hear either it's very sparkly, it's the most sparkly ring they have ever seen or they ask me if it's new because it sparkles to much.

I had a doc appt today but was over an hour early and starving so I went to Bruggers for a bagel. The lady making my bagel was all chatty and annoying but the young girl that rung me up was SO SWEET!!

She asked if it was real and we chatted about diamonds. She was so happy, and smiley and said she saw it coming from "a mile away" (where I was ordering my bagel). She then looked at her own ring and said "Mine's only a third of a carat." I had a perfect response AFTER I left... of course. I should've said, "Diamonds don't have to be big to be beautiful."

Anyway, it made my day. Usually people are a little snotty about the ring but she just seemed like she loved life and wanted to talk diamonds with me. I don't think she knows what an impact she made on my shitty day!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
At my workplace I'm often under bright lighting, which makes everyone's bling sparkle, but mine sparkles in rainbow colors. I get asked if my ring is new on almost a daily basis - I tell my customers that I keep it very clean. ::)
Once a guy came in, and examined my hand intently before pronouncing it a very fine stone :bigsmile: I think he may have been in the trade.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
At a mall store in the UK, window-shopping for eternity wedding band, the sales lady says to me "Why do you need diamonds in the wedding band with a rock like that on your finger?". My e-ring is only 0.52ct!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I played piano at an event and later a woman commented that she didn't hear a note.
She said she was completely hypnotized watching the fireworks from my asscher under the spotlighting.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
My ob/gyn noticed my tourmaline ring right after she walked into the room, and said, "Wow, congratulations! Did you pick that?"

slg47

Ideal_Rock
denverappraiser|1310846610|2970475 said:
She said 'yes'.

this made me smile :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have told me it is so sparkly it looks new... :love: :love: :love: makes me smile..

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Someone said they could see it sparkle across the room without their glasses on!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said 'yes'.

Are you sure it wasn't your cute cheeks and the sparkle in your eyes?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the best when I heard was a friend of mine who said wow, you have a ring you can see from across the room, it sparkles so much!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Actually it was what "wasn't" said. I picked my upgrade out on my own and was feeling a bit guilty over, well "it"--but when my DH saw the ring for the first time--he was SPEECHLESS. His facial expression was priceless. That combo--speechless (he is a tlaker) and "that" look on his face (the look only a wife knows....) was incredible. I knew it was a keeper and he told me later that besides me, he'd never seen anything so beautiful. :appl:

cheerssharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said 'yes'.

Very nice. :wavey:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
When people say, "I love your ring, it's so pretty."

When I see someone I am interacting with wearing beautiful jewelry, I compliment them on it. If often starts great conversations. I love it when I see people wear beautiful things. I don't often see people wear beautifully cut and sparkly diamonds - they are usually badly cut or dirty...so when I see something special on someone, I light up with glee! :wink2:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
A coworker grabbed my hand and said "Let me see that! That is SO beautiful!!!" :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a close friend of over 25 years. Every single time I see her she grabs my hand and says "your ring is soooo sparky!". I guess
it warms my heart because she is so special.

cl600500

Rough_Rock
the best if called Nothing its called speechless

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results