shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s on your wishlist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My turn:
1. My pearl studs (brand new and missing).
2. The HW drops.
3. Ring re-set (see my avatar)?
4. A necklace for my wedding. I like this one, but it probably won't happen: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=13199477&search_params=t+victoria-s+0-p+1-l+-h+-c+-r+-x
5. Maybe the white-gold diamond version of the Cartier Trinity.
6. A re-set of my Lucida.
7. The HW micro-pave cushion with a tsavorite.
8. The HW micro-pave with a diamond.
8. An emerald-cut.

Short and sweet.
17.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Ivana tennis bracelet. Then I''m sorta, kinda, maybe, quite possibly done.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Starry, I will be patient then!

Harriet, I thought you had the HW drop earrings...or you about to get them? does that still count as a wish list item?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:25:09 PM
Author: Harriet
My turn:
2. The HW drops.
4. A necklace for my wedding. I like this one, but it probably won''t happen: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=13199477&search_params=t+victoria-s+0-p+1-l+-h+-c+-r+-x
5. A re-set of my Lucida.
6. The HW micro-pave cushion with a tsavorite.
7. The HW micro-pave with a diamond.
8. An emerald-cut.

Short and sweet.
17.gif
23.gif
(jaw drops)
Unless I went to regular charity balls and such, I don''t know if I could justify something like this for a one time event. But, it is exquisite.
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am about to get the HW drops in the next few weeks.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 11:26:00 PM
Author: justjulia
Then I''m sorta, kinda, maybe, quite possibly done.

LOL JJ, me to. (HA!!!)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:30:20 PM

My turn:
2. The HW drops.
4. A necklace for my wedding. I like this one, but it probably won''t happen: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=13199477&search_params=t+victoria-s+0-p+1-l+-h+-c+-r+-x
8. An emerald-cut.

Short and sweet.
17.gif
23.gif
(jaw drops)
Unless I went to regular charity balls and such, I don''t know if I could justify something like this for a one time event. But, it is exquisite.
30.gif
A smaller one for regular non-work use?
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:34:42 PM

Date: 4/6/2007 11:30:20 PM

My turn:
2. The HW drops.
4. A necklace for my wedding. I like this one, but it probably won't happen: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=13199477&search_params=t+victoria-s+0-p+1-l+-h+-c+-r+-x
8. An emerald-cut.

Short and sweet.
17.gif
23.gif
(jaw drops)
Unless I went to regular charity balls and such, I don't know if I could justify something like this for a one time event. But, it is exquisite.
30.gif
A smaller one for regular non-work use?
31.gif
Well, twist my arm, ....ok. lol I'd never turn anything Tiff made down. Out of curiousity, are you considering a tiara for your wedding? I tend to think brides look better with the sparkle in just one or two locations, max. Something distracting about too much, ya know? Nice studs and a (crystal) tiara, and you're good to go. lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My turn:
2. The HW drops.
8. An emerald-cut.

Short and sweet.
17.gif
is this all for this year? I love how you say "probably" won''t happen to a 40k necklace... cause you know it might... hahaha...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Justjulia,
No tiara. Just the HW drops and my wedding set. No necklace.
8.gif
Btw, that''s the smallest size Tiffany makes. I''d lurve to have WF make a smaller one with ACAs.

Cehra,
Nah -- this is my lifelong wishlist.
17.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:39:28 PM
Well, twist my arm, ....ok. lol I''d never turn anything Tiff made down. Out of curiousity, are you considering a tiara for your wedding? I tend to think brides look better with the sparkle in just one or two locations, max. Something distracting about too much, ya know? Nice studs and a (crystal) tiara, and you''re good to go. lol
pffffffffft as if!!
http://www.diamondtiaras.com/5flowers.htm

http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=15306 I *love* the names for his tiara''s - especially "forever - now" like yeah its forever.... for now... LOL

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would rather, for daily wear, do a platinum chain with diamonds set on it, and have it be long enough to wear one length or doubled. You could also then put a pendant on it if you wanted to. I have one, it is shorter, but I love it. I would get them spaced more closely together rather than randomly.

The Tiffany necklace is lovely, but I think it is too small to be important and for your job too big to be a daily item, though I would wear it since I am not going into a conservative environment. I just got a necklace for formal, I hope to get use out of it with the various events we attend, but I of course will not be wearing it often. The diamonds on the plat chain I can wear all of the time.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:48:47 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/6/2007 11:39:28 PM
Well, twist my arm, ....ok. lol I''d never turn anything Tiff made down. Out of curiousity, are you considering a tiara for your wedding? I tend to think brides look better with the sparkle in just one or two locations, max. Something distracting about too much, ya know? Nice studs and a (crystal) tiara, and you''re good to go. lol
pffffffffft as if!!
http://www.diamondtiaras.com/5flowers.htm

http://www.diamonds.net/news/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=15306 I *love* the names for his tiara''s - especially ''forever - now'' like yeah its forever.... for now... LOL
...but it''s only $5000 for the real deal...
31.gif
...they advertise it as something that can be handed down mother to daughter. You know, that last time I wandered into a stravorsky (help me with the name people) crystal shop, their jewelry was $$$! I''m thinking, it''s glass folks. Just glass.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You wear it once and put it away, and if you have a daughter and she wants to wear it it comes out again years later? seems a bit wasteful to me unless you wear it to the grocery store! (Hey, that just might catch on!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 12:08:23 AM
Author: diamondfan
I would rather, for daily wear, do a platinum chain with diamonds set on it, and have it be long enough to wear one length or doubled. You could also then put a pendant on it if you wanted to. I have one, it is shorter, but I love it. I would get them spaced more closely together rather than randomly.

The Tiffany necklace is lovely, but I think it is too small to be important and for your job too big to be a daily item, though I would wear it since I am not going into a conservative environment. I just got a necklace for formal, I hope to get use out of it with the various events we attend, but I of course will not be wearing it often. The diamonds on the plat chain I can wear all of the time.
Ditto, and have the same one as DF. Hubby bought me a beautiful pendant by Penny Prevaille (SP) to hang off of it. I love the versatility of the diamond spaced necklace. It''s different that DBTY, the diamonds are closer together. Looks great by itself or with a pendant. It also looks great dressed down with a T shirt and jeans.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 12:14:17 AM
You wear it once and put it away, and if you have a daughter and she wants to wear it it comes out again years later? seems a bit wasteful to me unless you wear it to the grocery store! (Hey, that just might catch on!)
Hey, I never leave home without mine.
2.gif

I agree with the smaller, diamonds by the yard kind of dainty necklace.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
JJ, I always thought I was a princess who was left on a doorstep in LA to protect me from kidnap plots and unrest in my country! I should just wear the tiara and accept my birthright!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 12:35:39 AM
JJ, I always thought I was a princess who was left on a doorstep in LA to protect me from kidnap plots and unrest in my country! I should just wear the tiara and accept my birthright!!!
Snort...LMAO....you are killing me DF.

Ok, I''ve now broken into the sweet potato pie I bought today for the weekend. Bad bad!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am glad I do not have any more of the Jordan almonds I bought from Williams Sonoma, I have been eating them all week and enough is enough!!! Sweet potato sounds yum too!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
hmmm
well right now, we''re working on my Ering and finding that perfect stone for it.
next on my list would be some stud earrings.
then the tiffany eternity hearts ring

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My long term diamond wish list (no short term wish list now due to handbag obsession):

A 10 carat or thereabouts Marquise
A Royal Asscher (any size, must be D color)
An ''original'' Asscher, cut by the family - would gladly get any color
A heart shape
Maybe a Tiffany legacy

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Short term - Tiffany Jazz necklace

Medium term - upgrade studs to 1c each

Long term - upgrade my 1.35c Tiffany ring to 2c.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
My turn:
2. The HW drops.
8. An emerald-cut.
Short and sweet.
17.gif
Harriet, what happened to the Chanel Camelia pendant??

Also, I noticed a double #8. So you want two HW micro-paves, one with a tsavorite, one with a diamond, plus an emerald cut? Would the emerald cut (#8) be a part of the other #8, the HW micro-pave? If not, what shape diamond do you want in you micro-pave?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 12:08:23 AM
Could you please show me a picture?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 9:53:28 AM
Author: starryeyed
Harriet, what happened to the Chanel Camelia pendant??

Also, I noticed a double #8. So you want two HW micro-paves, one with a tsavorite, one with a diamond, plus an emerald cut? Would the emerald cut (#8) be a part of the other #8, the HW micro-pave? If not, what shape diamond do you want in you micro-pave?
I''m not sure about the Camellia anymore. I''m preoccupied with deciding on my e-ring re-set.
Typo. I want (a) a HW cushion diamond micropave; (b) a tsavorite cushion diamond micropave a la HW; and (3) a simple emerald-cut diamond.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not have one, but most high end stores will have a version. Mine is platinum, maybe 18 inches, and has bezel set diamonds all around it.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
Do you have a picture?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh and I got the necklace at the same place. If I have time I will try to snap a shot. It is very delicate looking but can stand alone, with other chains, or a pendant. A Riviera might look a bit dated, I love them but think they need to look the one on Leon''s site! I just got a gorgeous formal necklace and opted NOT to do a Riveria. For something to throw on daily with a suit or t shirts, I love the idea of the diamonds on the chain look, so you can add a lovely pendant if you want, or wear it plain. The Riviera seems in between to me, dressier that every day, but not dressy enough unless it is 40 to 50 carats total weight, like the one on his site that took my breath away.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s the name of the place? Please do snap a shot if you can.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just a local boutique here, a jeweler I have done business with for about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results