shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s on your wishlist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Jewellery only --short, medium and long-term.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. Jewelry only.

Short Term?

In terms of bling... I'd like to have my concave cut garnet set into a pendant before Christmas. Get some 9mm concave cut cushions to match and have them sent into earrings to match. It's a small inexpensive project cause furniture is going to be a big thing this year.

Medium Term? Bling: Ring re-set and diamond huggies.

Long term... Belleirina pendant. Studs.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind of garnet do you have? I''m looking for one myself.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can tell I have been working on this for a long time!

I want really incredible earrings a la Oprah for evening.

I want Tahitian pearls with diamond rondeles and earrings to match

I want an incredible platinum diamond bracelet, not a cuff, I have one in white gold, but with emerald or asschers.

A yellow gold and diamond cuff

A platinum and diamond watch, either Cartier or FM or something, with diamonds on the bracelet and the bezel, tonneau or rectangular shaped, for evening

A yellow gold sporty Rolex, without diamonds

three or four thin diamond bangles to stack

a platinum and diamond tennis bracelet for daily wear

I would love the all paved Cartier trinity, but I was told by Cartier it was a limited edition and I am not sure it will ever come back again

South sea pearl and diamond earrings , with the 4 marquise diamonds set like petals similar to the Tiffany Victoria collection

I just got one of my wish list items, a diamond necklace for dressy events...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Umm. I should know this. I DID know this. But I don''t now. It''s red. LOL. It''s not purple or pink or orange. It''s a deep red with some burgundy fire. It''s 11 mm (have no idea how many carats anymore) and I bought it a while back when a local jewler was having a show. I really like though. That''s all I know.

What kind are you going to get??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
A pariba tourmaline RHR by Leon Mege in The Pokey Special setting. One can dream.....
31.gif

My latest puchase was an 18K WG Rolex Pearlmaster. So am done for a looong time.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:35:41 PM
Author: Kaleigh
A pariba tourmaline RHR by Leon Mege in The Pokey Special setting. One can dream.....
31.gif
I am with you!!! Make mine a green stone like Pokey''s!!! I wonder if that is the most reposted ring here on PS!?!?!?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:37:45 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/6/2007 9:35:41 PM
Author: Kaleigh
31.gif
I am with you!!! Make mine a green stone like Pokey''s!!! I wonder if that is the most reposted ring here on PS!?!?!?!
Yeah but Pariba Tourmaline is like a green blue and awfully expensive, thousands per carat if I''m not mistaken.
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I love that ring!!! One of my all time favorites. I saw this jeweler at Saks, Barry someone, not Kronen, who said good P tourmalines are averaging $20,000 per carat right now...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy,
I posted more pictures of my studs just for you.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:43:28 PM
Author: diamondfan
Kaleigh, I love that ring!!! One of my all time favorites. I saw this jeweler at Saks, Barry someone, not Kronen, who said good P tourmalines are averaging $20,000 per carat right now...
32.gif
Crap that''s even more than I thought, better buy my lotto tickets then. LOL!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgraded diamond studs!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I love them, they are just stunning, but so pricey right now. You could easily spend 100,00.00 on a ring if you are not careful. For my hand size, I would want a 5 carat cushion cut stone. He had a couple of very small things with a stone very similar to Paraiba, but it was not the same to me.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:43:56 PM
Author: Harriet
Skippy,
I posted more pictures of my studs just for you.
1.gif
Oh crap, sorry; I need to go look. I am going on a leave of absence to study for the CPA exam so I have been working long hours to close out the jobs I am working on. Going over there right this second
31.gif
31.gif

OOOOOOOoooooo, gorgeous earrings. Thank you. I saw that you said just for Skippy! LOL; you made my Friday
9.gif
9.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Harriet. You'll have to tell us yours - I think it is rapidly expanding, right?
1.gif

I'm looking forward to some final products:

1. My 2.8-carat pear is being set by Whiteflash into a diamond necklace.
2. My 2.47-carat asscher is being set by Leon Mege into a split prong RH ring.
3. My DF ordered my wedding band - an eternity ring from Memoire. Can't wait for that!

I know it's sacrilege, but after these baubles, I think I'm satiated for a while. We'll see how long that lasts.

And yes, I promise pictures!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do you have for an e ring? Those all sound amazing!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Short: I need to get my lazy behind over to the dealer to have the diamond/emerald bezel added to my Rolex.

Medium: Recycle a bunch of diamonds into a DBY necklace, ~ 4cts

Long: Continue searching for the perfect yet affordale emerald in the right shade of green from Zambia.
21.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, I guess I''ve been unduly influenced by Cehrabehra...I seem to be obsessed with OMCs lately.

I''d love to ''trade up'' my OEC studs for a pair of OMC studs in their original mountings.

....oh, and a fancy yellow diamond in an antique cut (Asscher, OEC or OMC) would be nice, too. I wonder how one would look in a Pokey special???
18.gif

I''ve also been wondering what a Pokey Special would look like in yellow or rose gold...with an appropriate colored gemstone in it of course...ruby, perhaps?

widget

Oh...and I''d REALLY like to find some antique drop pearl earrings, with NATURAL pearls!!
31.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:07:59 PM
Hi DF - thanks for asking. I haven''t done a Show-Me-The-Ring post with pictures yet, so I''m going to keep you in semi-suspense.
2.gif

The e-ring is not huge, but it was certainly pricier than the others, believe it or not. You''ll see!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. I found another Pokey Special Irina made orange/red. OH MY!
PokeySpesscial.jpg

I bet it would be gorgeous in YELLOW, PURPLE, BLUE and all the other colors.
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not an orange red girl, with my skin it is ICK. But that ring is awesome with so many stones...just stunning!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:13:51 PM
Author: starryeyed

Date: 4/6/2007 10:07:59 PM
Hi DF - thanks for asking. I haven''t done a Show-Me-The-Ring post with pictures yet, so I''m going to keep you in semi-suspense.
2.gif

The e-ring is not huge, but it was certainly pricier than the others, believe it or not. You''ll see!
1.gif
For how long???????You''ve certainly piqued my interest!!!.

No fair teasing the animals!
2.gif

widget

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I cannot see beyond my ring at the moment... okay that's not true, but my husband has told me I'm not allowed to!! Ha! like he has the power ;-)

I actually know exactly what my next thing is gonna be. Its just a matter of when. It should only be a couple thousand dollars or maybe 3 or maybe less... depends on the size diamond LOL

I am going to get a pendant with a D SBF SI superideal round, lgf as yet to be determined LOL Probably newline. Probably between .4-.8 carats (I know that's a huge range).

It is going to be in a thin bezel of white metal around the diamond all the way then a pear or teardrop shaped outline possibly in yellow gold, possibly in white... dunno yet... cradling the bezeled stone in it. I mocked it up below but my photoshop skills are bad - I *just* figured out how to select in a shape other than square! yay me!!!! LOL

So then once I have this I might have to have a pair of matching danglies to hang from my studs LOL Though of course those would make my studs look really bad since they're dh bought... so might need some of those... okay now I'm just acting crazy.

1. Get ring done.
2. Eventually get pendant.

That's all I can plan right now LOL Oh, and some colored stone things... gah!!!! I want to pick out a sapphire and have Ocean do me a ring of her own design for that. Oh I would LOVE that!!!!!!

ETA: There would not be that much metal around it... I was just trying to show that the pear shaped metal would be about twice as thick as the bezel metal and it looks like tons of metal!!! I'm thinking 5mm would be nice. Or 6mm. or 9mm ;-)

cehrapendant.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehra -- Have you been digging around in my jewelry box, LOL?!? This is EXACTLY the pendant I got at the last gem show! I couldn''t get a good pic so I never posted it, but here is the best shot I can find. .45 ct.

for cehra 10001.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:20:29 PM
Author: widget
For how long???????You''ve certainly piqued my interest!!!.
No fair teasing the animals!
2.gif

widget
Ha-ha! You''re funny Widget!
1.gif

I want my relatives and girlfriends to see it first, so soon!
31.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:29:28 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Cehra -- Have you been digging around in my jewelry box, LOL?!? This is EXACTLY the pendant I got at the last gem show! I couldn''t get a good pic so I never posted it, but here is the best shot I can find. .45 ct.
ha!!! OMG that''s almost exactly the same!!!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2007 10:31:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

36.gif

I''m going to the next Chicago gem show in May, let me know if you want me to keep my eye out for the vendor.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:32:41 PM

Date: 4/6/2007 10:31:12 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

36.gif

I''m going to the next Chicago gem show in May, let me know if you want me to keep my eye out for the vendor.
I will probably just do it with WF and get a newline ACA. Besides, may is way too soon LOL My birthday is in may but I don''t think I can squeeze another diamond out *yet*! lol

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 9:33:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
Umm. I should know this. I DID know this. But I don''t now. It''s red. LOL. It''s not purple or pink or orange. It''s a deep red with some burgundy fire. It''s 11 mm (have no idea how many carats anymore) and I bought it a while back when a local jewler was having a show. I really like though. That''s all I know.

What kind are you going to get??
Tsavorite.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. A white gold revolving locket--desperate for this to wear on my wedding day!

2. Diamond/sapphire-halo'd studs

3. A wedding band!! I'm going to hold off on it so it will only be ready 1-2 months before our wedding, though, because I know I'll want to wear it as soon as I get it...

4. An anniversary eternity band to stack w/ my wedding set. That's part of the 10-year plan
2.gif
Tiffany swing ring is winning right now...

ETA: I almost forgot!! The cartier trinity ring... channel set, tri-color, aaaaaaaaaah
4.gif

19144925_FL_LRG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results