shape
carat
color
clarity

What's next on your jewelry wish list?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I think I want some pearl stud earrings, but haven't made my mind up yet. I'm also thinking of getting a watch, but haven't really looked into that yet.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
i want to set my inherited moms engagement ring diamond in a gents platinum and yellow gold ring for myself.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Well, the list is long. But an eternity band would be nice.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I wiped off my list my first simple wish, I just purchased a 2mm comfort fit 14K gold band, next on my wish list is either a eternity ring, or a total reset....eternity ring would be cheaper...lol

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wanting BGD diamond stud earrings for a while--so it's next on the list!

Eventually, I want to get a thin diamond eternity band. I really like the u cut shallow type single cut pave eternity band on Victor Canera's website!

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Well, I went shopping today and purchased a watch! Here it is
http://www.movado.com/esq-by-movado/featured-collections/filmore/filmore-07301387.html It's the smaller version of that one, I can't get the link to work right. You can see it if you go down to the bottom of the page. I got it for half off too which was great! Unfortunately, it's a Christmas gift so I won't get to really wear it until then. :( Something to look forward to I guess. When the woman was removing some of the links to get it to fit me, she messed it up so it had to be sent off and I should receive it this upcoming Friday. Maybe I can take some pics of it to show all of you before it gets put up for 4 months! :cry: Now that I have a watch, I don't really have anything else on my wish list. I was thinking of pearl studs like I mentioned above, but I figured that I wouldn't wear them often enough to justify spending that much on them. Maybe as a gift in the future... ;))

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
sweet_pea|1313890816|2995378 said:
Well, I went shopping today and purchased a watch! Here it is
http://www.movado.com/esq-by-movado/featured-collections/filmore/filmore-07301387.html It's the smaller version of that one, I can't get the link to work right. You can see it if you go down to the bottom of the page. I got it for half off too which was great! Unfortunately, it's a Christmas gift so I won't get to really wear it until then. :( Something to look forward to I guess. When the woman was removing some of the links to get it to fit me, she messed it up so it had to be sent off and I should receive it this upcoming Friday. Maybe I can take some pics of it to show all of you before it gets put up for 4 months! :cry: Now that I have a watch, I don't really have anything else on my wish list. I was thinking of pearl studs like I mentioned above, but I figured that I wouldn't wear them often enough to justify spending that much on them. Maybe as a gift in the future... ;))

Beautiful watch - congrats!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Either an upgrade or a new fancy watch - I can't quite decide which! Guess it depends on how high diamond prices hike before my anniversary ....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A diamond sapphire band to wear with my erring. Or a peach sapphire.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I either want to reset my ering/wband or get a 3 stone RHR.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have a new watch on my list. Mine that I currently have has several pins that are bending and coming out of alignment. The maker no longer is in business so it'll be hard to replace all of the pins.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I'm absolutely ready, ready, ready to get rid of the stuff my ex-husband gave me and get some diamond earrings. I just have to get off my rear and decide whether to try and sell it myself or trade in with a local mom-and-pop. And I can't decide between studs or hoops....or maybe a tennis bracelet? And Costco had the prettiest diamond necklace the other day..... :naughty:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I'm actually good for the time being and I don't have anything on my wish list. However if I keep hanging around here I'm sure I will come up with something new!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wish list is definitely on (permanent?) hold for now with the diamond prices rising so fast and so much. I am going to learn to enjoy my current collection and continue drooling over the gorgeous jewels of my fellow PSers! :cheeky:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I'm torn between buying some of the smaller pieces I want (studs, pendant, diamond RHR) and saving for the upgraded e-ring that I want. I'm now putting aside a bit each month for my 'jewelry fund' so eventually I can get everything I want, but it's gonna be a while... :tongue:

bleh... depends on diamond and gold prices!

At this rate, pearls will be at the top of my list for awhile.

I'd like:

SS baroque strand
SS/ Tahitian strand
Tahitian Tin-cup
diamond hoops (in/out)
diamond hoops 5 stone
new setting for my ring (but I can't decide on ANYTHING so it could be awhile)
diamond jackets
colored stone jackets
new setting for my RHR

... there was a certain AVC on my list but it priced me out and now I think someone bought it.
I'm kinda pissy about that.. who would dare buy MY diamond :lol: :cheeky: ::) ;-)

mememore

Rough_Rock
I sure would like an eternity band to wear one day instead of my wedding ring, especially when on vacation or whatever. I will wait as long as it takes as usual!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Custom made rubellite earrings. Oh and maybe a bracelet with black diamonds (balls), black spinel (balls), leather or white gold wire. Earrings, for sure!

cheers--Sharon

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
2-2.5ctw Trellis five stone with warm (K,L,M) OECs set in un-plated white gold or maybe even rose gold...maybe a little milgrain :love: :love: :love: :love:

a girl can dream, no? :naughty:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next on my wish list is to send my 1.02 ct, I VVS2 RB uncerted to BGD for evaluation. It's a beautiful stone (can even see great arrows) but if he thinks it could be improved with very minimal weight loss I will consider a recut (I almost hate to drop below the 1 ct mark). I want to find a match for a pair of studs. I have a 1 ctw which I will keep because they are great for daily wear plus I have a pair of diamond jackets that they are perfect in.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
This. (Photoshopped with a pic of my Roger Dery spinel pasted onto a diamond band.) Soon.

Spinel diamond shank.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh and a big old sphene. :naughty:

cheers--Sharon

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
No purchases, per say, on my wish list.
I'd like to set my "ugly duckling" diamond into a dbty rose gold bracelet, and then take apart my princess cut 3 stone, and make a pair of studs with the sides, and either a ring or a pendant for the center.
change the settings on my 3/4 ctw studs from a basket setting to 8 prongs.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
My Cartier ring I've wanted forever. BTW, I looked at WF's .3 ct diamond prices and they've doubled since I last looked at their site. Diamond prices are just ridiculous. I'm not paying $800 for a .3 ct diamond. My goodness! Can I chop off my right arm and offer you my firstborn child too? LOL! /rant over

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1318710665|3041118 said:
This. (Photoshopped with a pic of my Roger Dery spinel pasted onto a diamond band.) Soon.

Laurie, your spinel is beautiful! That's going to be great! :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Victorian serpent ring, but I am oh so picky. Nothing compares to the one a good friend of mine owns. :blackeye: But I hunt and hunt!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
canuk-gal|1318782262|3041501 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Acid green or yellow or...one of each?? Put that on my list too. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
coatimundi|1318977112|3043018 said:
canuk-gal|1318782262|3041501 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Acid green or yellow or...one of each?? Put that on my list too. :bigsmile:

Yes, both--cushions one for each ear so when I turn my head that colored sparkle will knock an eye out? (in a good way) :bigsmile:

Coati: I cannot believe you have been looking at serpent rings--so have I! Serpent jewellery actually--was on First Dibs last night....is your friends ring an heirloom, branded, Estate or Custom?

cheers--Sharon

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have serpents on the brain!
My friend's ring is an original antique Victorian in 22k gold with a rose cut garnet in the head and old mine cuts that move down the neck. She thinks the garnet was actually replaced at some point. (not an heirloom, so she's not sure) It's a purplish garnet-a rhodolite. It's exquisite, chunky and heavy. It has a large sleepy head and only coils once around the finger, so head and tail show on top of the finger. It is my dream serpent ring.

I also like TSC's serpent rings and have tried them on. They have a nice weight. This one is gorgeous in person:
http://templestclair.com/site/product/18k-double-serpent-ring-with-blue-moonstone-1236

ooo now I want to know what you are looking at!! Off to 1st Dibs!

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
1) Tomorrow's trip to ID Jewelry to upgrade my (s)duds. Truly, I would rather the BGD bezel setting but ID Jewelry will make a trade-in my current set, so off we go.

2) Refurbish an inherited Cyma men's watch.

3) Just celebrated our 2nd anniversary but still looking for the E-ring! Scholdt semi bezel with a round or August Vintage Round? 2nd runner up would be James Allen's petite bezel, yellow gold with a pear or E/W marquise. Maybe as a RHR but with a color stone?

Mind you, a jewelry wish list had never crossed my mind prior to PS. Sigh......

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results