shape
carat
color
clarity

What's next on your jewelry wish list?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to get a star sapphire ring. The one I had been drooling over was sold and I'm kicking myself for not buying it.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
paying off my ruby pendant and earrings so I can have a matching set!

I'd also like to acquire a curved diamond wedding band to match my ering.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Princess cut diamond huggie earrings.

Reseting my grandmother's RB into a squarish halo for a RHR.

Diamond and sapphire princess eternity.

Princess cut solitaire pendant.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To upgrade my current eternity (made up of 10 pointers) to one made up of 20 pointers.

A baby version of my eternity ring (with 3 pointers perhaps) to wear with my e-ring.

Diamond jackets for my WF studs.

To upgrade the diamonds in my bangle to ones of better cut and colour.

Some diamond huggie hoops for my mum's 60th birthday in February.

A trip to New York's diamond district is in my immediate future, so I hope to acquire a couple of these :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wish-list has actually shrunk, believe it or not! :tongue: DH and I are looking to put more money into our retirement fund and we'd like to purchase an investment property too. Having said that, I'd still like the following at some point: :wink2:

- a 4.5ct+ solitaire diamond ring, either RB or cushion or asscher or OEC, preferably in F or G colour, VS clarity (would prob have to start with a lower colour and upgrade later)
- a nice diamond studded watch, preferably a Rolex or Cartier or FM or Piaget or PF
- a diamond riviere necklace, made up of BGD diamonds in G or H colour
- pear jackets of abt 2-3ct each to pair up with my 1.5ct each RB halo diamond studs (currently in my 3-stone ring, to be turned into earrings soon)

satbeachbill

Rough_Rock
I'd like to have a necklace like this made up for my wife.

Attachments

• untitled1.bmp
    890.7 KB · Views: 418

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't think I *HAD* a jewelry wish list until I got hooked/addicted to PS!!! (rofl)

I would love to have the BGD diamond earring jackets for my martini studs....Maybe a 3 stone pear ring....set some of the coloured stones I just "had to own" courtesy of the coloured stone thread....

hmmm... now I'm thinking a part time job should be on my wish list!! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Ok, the earrings project is back on. I looked and the prices of .25 aren't bad. That's the size SO insists on. I don't know yet but I might work with GOG on this. My Cartier wedding band is coming soon. I can almost taste it. After the ring and earrings I'd like to buy an Oscar Heyman gold/ sapphire, diamond wedding band. Yes, I know it's not a "boys" ring but I want to own a piece of my favorite American jeweler. They make their own tools. They alloy their own metals. Their lapidary department cuts their own stones except diamonds. I've been obsessed with Oscar Heyman since Laurie recommend them to us. I'd also be lying if I didn't say I might want platinum/ ruby, diamond instead. SO ain't on board with this one. We'll see.

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am currently crazed for Rose Gold :) My next purchased will be a Rose Gold colored Watch. I am not sure what brand to get.. I have been search on Ebay and have found some really nice watches. I just need to start putting money away in my jewerly fund :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
A step cut diamond!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results