Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Carat

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Shape

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Trying to gather more info on current trends. Thanks for helping.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before of after PS.....

Color and Clarity before... CUT, CUT, CUT afterwards..... :naughty:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
For me its:
Cut
Clarity
Carat
Color.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should remove cut form the poll, its going to be 100% on PS ;))

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer_D|1315422856|3011888 said:
I think you should remove cut form the poll, its going to be 100% on PS ;))

I was thinking that, but I was hoping someone would say something else lol. Especially since a lot of newer members are popping up.

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
For me:

Cut, Clarity, Carat, Color

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yeah thats a tough one - because obviously cut is a non-negotiable, so given that fact perhaps it would be more worthwhile to remove cut from the list and see what's most important to people of the other Cs.

I voted cut of course, but that said there are so many caveats on what kind of diamond i would and would not purchase that its hardly the determining factor, a combination of factors make the decision. For example, i wouldnt purchase a stone that wasnt a step-cut or an AVC. And carat is important too because i probably wouldnt want to go under a carat for an EC. And in an AVC id be happy with a much warmer colour than in a stepcut...and price is important too of course!!

i wonder if anyone will dare to say something other than cut? :bigsmile: i was tempted to say carat or shape to be honest!

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Blackpaw|1315426262|3011954 said:
yeah thats a tough one - because obviously cut is a non-negotiable, so given that fact perhaps it would be more worthwhile to remove cut from the list and see what's most important to people of the other Cs.

I voted cut of course, but that said there are so many caveats on what kind of diamond i would and would not purchase that its hardly the determining factor, a combination of factors make the decision. For example, i wouldnt purchase a stone that wasnt a step-cut or an AVC. And carat is important too because i probably wouldnt want to go under a carat for an EC. And in an AVC id be happy with a much warmer colour than in a stepcut...and price is important too of course!!

i wonder if anyone will dare to say something other than cut? :bigsmile: i was tempted to say carat or shape to be honest!

I'm wondering too? For me it is cut, clarity, carat, color. Before Pricescope I thought cut was shape :oops:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
cut of course :bigsmile:

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Yippee someone voted for something other than cut! There are some out there :wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
of the 4 Cs--

Cut
Color
Carat
Clarity

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Look forward to seeing your report!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CUT, of course and since we're on PS.

After that, colour and then clarity. I see size or budget as a constraint.

Again, shape is not an alternate to the other criteria, more of something I'd choose deliberately first subject to the budget contraint, and then I choose cut, colour and clarity. But most of my diamonds are RB's (and I own pears, OEC's and cushions too); and I'm aspiring to have an Octavia and AVC.

Tmissy

Rough_Rock
Before being educated on PS of course I would have said carat weight. Now my priorities are cut, color, carat, clarity. My current e-ring stone is .70, G, SI2 oval. Purchased around the same time I discovered PS, but after the return period. Thus, I did not obtain IS, ASET, or digital photos to determine the cut quality. To my eyes it is white, sparkly, I enjoy wearing it everyday....

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Cut by miles, then size.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
For me :

Cut
Clarity
Color
Carat

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results