shape
carat
color
clarity

What's going on with DanielM?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
These are the earrings. Poor lighting photo, not taken to reflect what the stones actually look like most of the time, but to show that he makes a very nice well made earring as well.

He does very nice work.
PXL_20210419_175521619.jpg PXL_20210419_175409313.jpg

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
I have recommended Quincy of QCustom Jewelry a few times. It is worth asking him for a project quote.

I have two pairs huggies from him with diamonds and ruby, plus a ring. His work is very nice. Here is the ring. It's very nicely done.

IMG_20200908_102627.jpg
IMG_20200908_102618.jpg

Thank you! I’ll be reaching out too!

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
It's been about month since I last heard from him. Nothing since my last nudge.
Has communication been this sketchy for others as well?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so weird. I just had a fabulous and amazingly quick turnaround with him. I’m guessing that the casting issue threw a major wrench in the gears that I possibly avoided?

zhazha

Rough_Rock
Mine takes less than 3 week from start to finish...and he did respond Etsy messages. That is the only way I used for communication.

sydneyatl

Shiny_Rock
I bought a Mother’s Day gift off of his Etsy site yesterday and about an hour later received a message through Etsy saying that he was out of town through the rest of this week and would ship out next week. This is my first order with him and I’ve been considering the possibility of doing some custom work with him, so I’m really curious to see how it goes.

teddycake

Rough_Rock
my CAD was delayed by about a week. like he said he'd have it on Day X, Day X goes by, nothing, another nudge, etc. But i want to say that he did deliver the CAD, just about a week or so later than expected. his communications with me, through etsy, has been spot on and super fast. this is all within the past couple of weeks. my ring is in production now.

i do want to add that i'm also the person who started the thread on 'how to communicate with david klass' or something along those lines. i've not been able to get a quote back from david after trying both his gmail and aol emails a few times.

so...i'm hearing from here that DK is more expensive than DM. my wallet is real happy to hear that. in a sense, I'm glad DK isn't responding to me for some reason, saves me $$$!

Purranha

Rough_Rock
my CAD was delayed by about a week. like he said he'd have it on Day X, Day X goes by, nothing, another nudge, etc. But i want to say that he did deliver the CAD, just about a week or so later than expected. his communications with me, through etsy, has been spot on and super fast. this is all within the past couple of weeks. my ring is in production now.

i do want to add that i'm also the person who started the thread on 'how to communicate with david klass' or something along those lines. i've not been able to get a quote back from david after trying both his gmail and aol emails a few times.

so...i'm hearing from here that DK is more expensive than DM. my wallet is real happy to hear that. in a sense, I'm glad DK isn't responding to me for some reason, saves me $$$!

I’ve had a weird not being able to get a response from DK experience before, and ended up my emails landed in spam box (I was told once one gets spammed, the rest of the chain does too). I called, left a message with the office and was able to hear back from DK promptly then.

teddycake

Rough_Rock
I’ve had a weird not being able to get a response from DK experience before, and ended up my emails landed in spam box (I was told once one gets spammed, the rest of the chain does too). I called, left a message with the office and was able to hear back from DK promptly then.

Great to know thank you!!

Bunnie

Rough_Rock
Like people have said earlier in the thread, I also heard from Dan that he had a bad batch of castings and that’s what delayed my more complicated project (I ordered a plain silver stacking band at the same time which was done almost immediately, I think he made that in-house). I’m willing to put up with delays and lapses in communication for the low prices and high quality of work, but I’m usually working on a tight budget and not in a rush.

His email is [email protected], if anyone wants a more direct method than Etsy messaging.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results