shape
carat
color
clarity

What's cooking on your BBQ grill on 4th of July?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
sounds yummy!!!
I gave our grill away earlier this year.
I can't use it with my oxygen tank so it hadn't been used in a long while and a friend's rusted out on him so I gave him ours.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds yummy!!!
I gave our grill away earlier this year.
I can't use it with my oxygen tank so it hadn't been used in a long while and a friend's rusted out on him so I gave him ours.

Sounds very wise Karl
im sure its having a nice life living with your friend

Happy 4th of July American friends

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds delish DF!

No BBQ for us - we'll be having sausage-stuffed crescent rolls, cowboy rice salad, and watermelon ... with mini brownie sundaes for dessert.

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July holiday today!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Burgers, dogs, strawberries with homemade whipped cream, baked beans, grilled zucchini! And we are going to light our sparklers that we have leftover from our recent December wedding! Happy 4th to all!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Portillo’s!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must ask the farm shop/butcher that I frequent if they do short rib slices, as I really like the ones I had in Japanese and Korean restaurants.

DK :lickout:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nada.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please explain the recipe/style of short rib.
My wife used to make the marinade sauce from scratch but now we just buy the sauce in a jar (IDK the brand) from an Asian market which taste very good and it saves a lot of time.

Ask your butcher to slice the short ribs into 1/4 inch thick and cook it for about 3 mins on the BBQ grill.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Nothing today. Leftovers.

Yesterday I did chicken breast and hot dogs.

I bought scallops to do tomorrow. We have been grilling a ton, because it's so hot out and I don't want to heat the house with the oven or even turn on the stove.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, the buzzer is about to go off any second now... :D One side of my family is of Canadian descent. Love that this caught your attention, of all PSers!

:) I love meat/ fish pies and quiche. So next time I make chunky deep dish tourtiere, from the holiday baking issue of the Canadian Living magazine (1996), I'll set the buzzer for you! :wavey:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this is the brand we use. I'll check tonight when I go to SIL's house for BBQ.

1593905077004.png

We have an Asian grocer in town, ill add that to my list to go with the hot sauces i plan to buy for Gary's birthday present

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:) I love meat/ fish pies and quiche. So next time I make chunky deep dish tourtiere, from the holiday baking issue of the Canadian Living magazine (1996), I'll set the buzzer for you! :wavey:

Tourtiere!! I haven't had that in a few years! That, and salmon pie, were always staples at my Memere & Pepere's holiday gatherings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results