Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What's cooking on your BBQ grill on 4th of July?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
sounds yummy!!!
I gave our grill away earlier this year.
I can't use it with my oxygen tank so it hadn't been used in a long while and a friend's rusted out on him so I gave him ours.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Portillo’s!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must ask the farm shop/butcher that I frequent if they do short rib slices, as I really like the ones I had in Japanese and Korean restaurants.

DK :lickout:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nada.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please explain the recipe/style of short rib.
My wife used to make the marinade sauce from scratch but now we just buy the sauce in a jar (IDK the brand) from an Asian market which taste very good and it saves a lot of time.

Ask your butcher to slice the short ribs into 1/4 inch thick and cook it for about 3 mins on the BBQ grill.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Nothing today. Leftovers.

Yesterday I did chicken breast and hot dogs.

I bought scallops to do tomorrow. We have been grilling a ton, because it's so hot out and I don't want to heat the house with the oven or even turn on the stove.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, the buzzer is about to go off any second now... :D One side of my family is of Canadian descent. Love that this caught your attention, of all PSers!
:) I love meat/ fish pies and quiche. So next time I make chunky deep dish tourtiere, from the holiday baking issue of the Canadian Living magazine (1996), I'll set the buzzer for you! :wavey:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:) I love meat/ fish pies and quiche. So next time I make chunky deep dish tourtiere, from the holiday baking issue of the Canadian Living magazine (1996), I'll set the buzzer for you! :wavey:
Tourtiere!! I haven't had that in a few years! That, and salmon pie, were always staples at my Memere & Pepere's holiday gatherings!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.