shape
carat
color
clarity

Whatie Flash Le, Photo Test.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StormBringer

Rough_Rock
Just seeing if I can post a image with my offsite account here.

Specs are .406 VVS2 D, scores a 1.3.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it worked and the ring is beautiful!

Look at those arrows popping there...very cool!
36.gif

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Looks very nice. I can''t wait to see some hand shots.
1.gif

StormBringer

Rough_Rock
Cool it worked, i can''t spell for the life of me through. Wait till I get it home and into a whitebox and attack it with my digital photography equipment. Also I have a digital scope at the office with a camera, wonder if I can get a photo at 60-100x.

The arrows really do pop in that top shot.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a heck of a stone!
10.gif
10.gif
Good work!! Looking forward to the handshots
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome rock!!! Congratulations - it looks GREAT!! A beautiful half-bezel!
36.gif

ETA: Eeeep! D??? VVS2???
23.gif
Great specs!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! it''s perfect!! looking forward to more pics!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring and the diamond is just stunning. I love the setting and look forward to seeing the hand pics!!
36.gif

StormBringer

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/22/2005 6:48
6.gif
7 PM
Author: JCJD
Awesome rock!!! Congratulations - it looks GREAT!! A beautiful half-bezel!
36.gif

ETA: Eeeep! D??? VVS2???
23.gif
Great specs!
I spent a good bit of time looking for a stone in the outside world and through some wholesalers. What was great was great was whiteflash had this in house! I wanted a IF D above Ideal cut at about .45c but I simply could not find something I absolutley had to have. VVS2-1 is a clean stone in all ways. I picked a stone with a extra 0 in the price tag near those specs at around 1.2c but after taking the soon to be owner to look at stones she wanted a smaller stone. I was not going to argue, so I was in the fortute position of being able to find exactly what she wanted and spend significantly less then I expected. Though I must say a upgrade in a few years will be comming.

Should be here tommorow or the next day, going to pick it up on my lunch break if I can.

Also I had a lot of fun finding the stone, getting someone to make it, all in all something I really like to do.

So do I have the same flexability on the wedding band, I think i want to CAD design something and do a altenating pink, white stone setting. Which should be fun for me, finding pink stones, and working with CAD again will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results