shape
carat
color
clarity

whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lillei

Rough_Rock
This is about to be a pretty big purchase for me,
37.gif
and would love some opinions please...

wr l.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty ring. Are those princess down the center and rounds on each side? Do you have any other pictures?

lillei

Rough_Rock
yeah, it''s an eternity style band with 2.0 carats of princess cuts in the middle, and 1.25 carats of rounds on the sides. Unfortunately the only other pics I have are from my camera phone, and well, you know how bad those can get! I know it''s hard get a good opinion from only one pic, but do you think it looks too common? I thought it was quite different originally, but now I''m just not sure. Hmmm....maybe I''ve just been staring at this picture too long and that''s what is giving me that vibe.
33.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does it look like three stacked channel set diamond bands... or am I seeing things?

I can''t say I have not seen similar rings. probably not quite like this one down to a tee, but similar.

... not being one of a kind doesn''t make it less nice though.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 2:27:36 PM
Author: valeria101

Does it look like three stacked channel set diamond bands... or am I seeing things?

I can''t say I have not seen similar rings. probably not quite like this one down to a tee, but similar.

... not being one of a kind doesn''t make it less nice though.
I thought it was 3 rings too. I like it.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks mighty fine to me.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I think that it''s very very lovely.

shay

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
lillei, it really is a pretty ring! I just wanted to make sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. Don''t worry about it, it''s probably the fact that your staring at that picture and it''s not perfectly clear. Don''t go bug-eyed over it! If it looks good on your finger then go for it!

lillei

Rough_Rock
It does kinda look like 3 stacked channels, but actually is just one ring. It''s hard to tell by the picture, but in real life, it has a much smoother look to it. It actually sits pretty low, in fact. My e-ring is a cathedral setting, and the wr amazingly doesn''t interfere with the side view of the setting at all. Since my e-band is wider than most, I realize that I''m gonna have quite a handcuff
31.gif
on my finger, but I really liked the way the band incorporated the wider rows of platinum; it picked up with the e-ring really well, and surprisingly didn''t appear to over-power it. I do greatly appreciate the feedback; I''m so excited and nervous about this ring, and don''t want to overkill the "jewel-talk" with my loving FI....

lillei

Rough_Rock
Thanks ddiamond, but I think it''s too late. I''ve had this ring pic for a couple of weeks now, and have to wait nearly 7 months until I can get the real thing! I better make copies, or this one''s gonna be all tethered before I know it.
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is a very pretty ring - I like the design!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results