shape
carat
color
clarity

what you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ejv207

Rough_Rock
Quality stone, a little pricey, but it''s an ACA so you know what you are getting.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
ejv do you think i can find a better bargain?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ejv207

Rough_Rock
I dunno, I think there''s no question on the cut of that diamond that it will shine to the fullest. I saw your earlier post, 6 is the limit right? Will you be adding to the budget for the setting?

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
lorelei and ejav thanks for the quick response here is what i came up with over my budget but see that total wf is going to give me a 5% discount for bank wire transfer but here take alook what i''m debating on http://www.whiteflash.com/general/wish_list.aspx

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have an ACA in a J vs2 and I have to say it is the prettiest stone I have ever seen. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute it that stone fits the size and clarity
parameters you feel comfortable with. I also wouldnt hesitate to go down a color to get a bigger stone. My stone is white and gorgeous. Up to you, but that
stone looks like a winner!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have an ACA in a J vs2 and I have to say it is the prettiest stone I have ever seen. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute it that stone fits the size and clarity
parameters you feel comfortable with. I also wouldnt hesitate to go down a color to get a bigger stone. My stone is white and gorgeous. Up to you, but that
stone looks like a winner!

ejv207

Rough_Rock
I found an AGS stone here:
Link

This scores well, by the plot it appears not to have any large inclusions. There is the ''additional clouds not shown '' comment, which means it warrants further investigation and definitely an appraisal.

Trade off: Its 10 points larger and 1k cheaper. But you don''t get to see the stone unless you buy it, and there is no trade up policy like WF. It depends on your comfort with buying online. If not so comfortable, stick with the WF stone.

There''s plenty of 1 ct stones in that 4-6k range, so its a matter of searching.

Good luck,

From one ed v. to another!
31.gif

ejv207

Rough_Rock
one more for consideration:

JA has 10% off H&A

link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results