shape
carat
color
clarity

what ya all think of this rock?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pretty_rock

Rough_Rock
Hi all, although I have been roaming around the forum for more than half of year (and have thoroughly enjoyed all the pretty sparkles), this is officially my first post. So, here goes. What do you guys think this stone is worth?

Round brilliant
6.54 X 6.50 X 4 mm
1.03ct
depth 61.3%
Table 56%
Girdle thin to med. facetet
cutlet none
polish/symmetry Ex/Ex
VS1/D
Florence None

GIA certs

I recently became engaged and wanted to insure the ring for approx. value before having time to get the appraisal done.

All help will be appreciated. :)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think you would be better off posting this under rocky talky. I would insure it for what ever you paid for it until the appraisal done. Once the appraisal has been done you will know what you ought to insure it for in the long term.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
You would need to check with your insurance company because many will require an actual appraisal of a stone rather than just a random number or a receipt. Some may not, but I would check into it to find out what your co''s requirements really are.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results