shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you reccommend for online purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tejen25

Rough_Rock
besided Blue Nile and Whiteflash, in terms of good quality and price? Thanks!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

I have worked with GOG, and you can''t go wrong there.

I purchased my stone from mark T. at engagementringsdirect...and his prices are awesome and he is super fast and he can get you whatever you need and give you an honest opinion. He also has a good return policy and 90% upgrade.... I am actually purchasing another smaller stone from him too! Reena and Alexah purchased from him. Check out there awesome stones!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash for sure, but as moremoremore recently posted, www.goodoldgold.com is pretty good also~!
emsmile.gif

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Here is a pretty good list of online vendors that are worth your consideration.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2004 11:38:29 AM
Author: denverappraiser

Here is a pretty good list of online vendors that are worth your consideration.

There are some on that list that I would not consider using.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
In addition to the others mentioned, Dirtcheapdiamonds and Niceice are also reputable. Winkjones.com sells the superideal Venus by Infinity, if that''s a consideration.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

What are you looking for? Many of the listed vendors are very good. At times it comes down to who has the stone in stock that best matches what you are looking for. If this is your first on-line purchase, I would recommend you stick to in-stock stones and avoid drop shipped stones.

All Blue Nile non Signature Series are dropped shipped and WF non ACA and expert are not in their possession. I don''t know if they bring them in before shipping though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results