shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ok, I have a dilema, I can''t decide what to do for my next ring.

Option 1 - 4 carat emerald cut eternity ring
Option 2 - reset my oval cut ina yellow diamond halo
Option 3 - Set my cushion cut untreated sapphire in a diamond halo
I can''t decide which I want first, what would you pick?

I had to move this post, had it in the wrong forum

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
lucky girl...i wish i had these options!! I can see why you can''t decide....I think I would go for the oval in a yellow diamond halo.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Emerald cut eternity ring. ''Cause I''d wear that EVERYDAY ... the others only SOMETIMES. Go classic 1st - then "splashic". My 2c.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get the one I didn''t already have. You can always re-set a stone you already have, but you might not see another emerald cut eternity ring you like for a long time!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for the eternity ring, which seems like something you can wear everyday. Also, Madame Bijoux''s point is a good one: you already have the others so it wouldn''t hurt to wait longer to re-set them.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Emerald cut eternity band. Very unique and rarely seen look
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the sapphire halo.

I LOVE sapphires!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Emerald eternity! Emerald eternity! Emerald eternity!!!!!!

Did I mention I vote for the emerald eternity band??
emwink.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess the EC eternity ring though the sapphire with diamond halo is a close second. You could always make the sapphire into a necklace
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Afterall you have a limited about of fingers.
2.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your comments. I have always loved the emerald cut bands now I wonder should I get a full eternity (4 ct.) or the 5 stone band (2.5 ct.), I hate decisions.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2005 12:28:06 PM
Author: autumngems
Thanks for your comments. I have always loved the emerald cut bands now I wonder should I get a full eternity (4 ct.) or the 5 stone band (2.5 ct.), I hate decisions.
I am always the odd man out but here goes.........I think thise EC eternities, which are in every winndow on 47th Street and are shown in CZ''s in every Neiman Marcus catalogue are kind of been there, done that. Classic wear every day means boring and generic to me, Perfect example--just looking for a new fur. Did I get the traditional mink etc , of course not. I bought a mink pullover turtleneck tunic. B/c its tradional in material but fun and quirky in design.

I would reset the oval in a halo of yellow and get a new delicate eternity band of small prong set stones..........yellow and white. Dare to be different.

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Hi Window Shopper!

I was about to vote for the emerald eternity....but then I read your post and I agree with you on that too. But I still like the idea of an emerald eternity ring....so my top 2 choices are the emerald eternity (full eternity, not the 5 stone, and I''d got with a thin band with pave!) and also the oval set in a yellow diamond halo.

Hi Autumn!

But I''d not re-set my original ering, I''d just get a whole new ering. (I don''t know if that''s in your budget but since you suggested a whole new ring for the emerald eternity I''m guessing you might be able to keep your original ering AND buy a totally new ring too).

Windowshopper again--your mink sounds gorgeous! I have no furs and don''t know if I ever will but I''d love to see an example of yours. You know I love your tase!
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2005 12:46:47 AM
Author: ellewoods
Hi Window Shopper!

I was about to vote for the emerald eternity....but then I read your post and I agree with you on that too. But I still like the idea of an emerald eternity ring....so my top 2 choices are the emerald eternity (full eternity, not the 5 stone, and I''d got with a thin band with pave!) and also the oval set in a yellow diamond halo.

Hi Autumn!

But I''d not re-set my original ering, I''d just get a whole new ering. (I don''t know if that''s in your budget but since you suggested a whole new ring for the emerald eternity I''m guessing you might be able to keep your original ering AND buy a totally new ring too).

Windowshopper again--your mink sounds gorgeous! I have no furs and don''t know if I ever will but I''d love to see an example of yours. You know I love your tase!
1.gif
hi Elle! Well I cant say that a beautiful EC eternity wouldn''t be nice BUT it doesnt seem to go with what shes got. (oval right). So yes it might be nice to have some continuity ditto NO on the 5 stone.

well i must confess a love for fur as I am perpetually cold.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
be different

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooooohhh Windowshopper that is a great idea too, I love the idea of a white and yellow thin band, now I really have some thinking to do.

Gonzodogg, where are you stationed? I work at Cherry Point

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results