shape
carat
color
clarity

what would you do with two pink pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

This is my first time posting in this area..

When I was in Hawaii a few years ago I was in a jewelry shop and did this common thing where if you buy something, you get to pick an oyster and keep the pearl(s). Both my mom and I did this and she got two black pearls and I got two pink pearls. I don''t own any others, so I''m not sure what to do with them. They don''t match very well, one is a bit more orange than the other, so I probably couldn''t set them next to each other.

I have thought about doing either earrings or a ring and pendant. Any thoughts? I don''t own anything with a halo, and I really like that type of setting. I have found a few pictures of pearls set with diamond halos and thought it looked awesome (especially one I found with a split shank) - does anyone have something like that? I suppose I am leaning toward a ring/pendant only because I don''t tend to change my earrings that often.

Anyway, I just thought I would see if anyone had some good ideas as to what to do with them? (sorry I don''t have a pic, they are at my mom''s house)

Thanks!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry but we're not allowed to discuss pearls at Pricescope, as far as I know.
1.gif

Maybe the moderators will allow this post? I really don't know. But I guess we should all be aware of the rule about discussing pearls. I know someone who got in big time trouble for violating that rule.

I live in Hawaii, BTW. Aloha. Please come back soon!
35.gif

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 12:57:47 AM
Author: Imdanny
I''m sorry but we''re not allowed to discuss pearls at Pricescope, as far as I know.
1.gif

Maybe the moderators will allow this post? I really don''t know. But I guess we should all be aware of the rule about discussing pearls. I know someone who got in big time trouble for violating that rule.

35.gif
I''m sorry but we''re not allowed to discuss pearls at Pricescope, as far as I know.
1.gif

Maybe the moderators will allow this post? I really don''t know. But I guess we should all be aware of the rule about discussing pearls. I know someone who got in big time trouble for violating that rule.

35.gif
1.gif

35.gif

Aloha!

I tried finding out about the rules for pearls, and as far as I could decipher, you just cant talk about where to buy them or how much they cost, etc. I did do a thread search on pearls and came up with a lot of stuff. I am basically asking about settings to use for them. I hope that is okay, if not I suppose the moderator will take some sort of action..
40.gif

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Oops! sorry for quoting a couple extra times by accident!

Anyway, I should mention that when I searched on "pearls" I came up with a lot of postings in Jewelry Pieces which is why I posted in here. I don''t really understand what the rule is or where to find it so I do apologize if I did anything wrong.
7.gif

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
FYI I just messaged the admin about my post, in case it is in violation. Thanks, Imdanny!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings!!! Oooooh, or maybe two matching pendants for you and your mom!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results