shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do with 3 .25 rounds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yardley

Rough_Rock
Hi Pricescopers! I inherited this bracelet awhile ago with a total carat weight of .75. I''m looking for ideas for a little project using two or three of them.
emwink.gif

So give me your best shot! Budget is $600 plus whatever I can get for the 18K that the bracelet is made of. No halos, please.

Thanks!

Jen

bessdiamonds1.jpg

yardley

Rough_Rock
Another.

bessdiamonds2.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''d make martini earrings out of 2 and a pendant to match with the third!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/18/2009 3:00:24 PM
Author: geckodani
I''d make martini earrings out of 2 and a pendant to match with the third!
ditto this or

three stone journey pendant,

bezel DBTY very close together necklace

or

five stone ring with two colored stones like SDL stated

tigian

Ideal_Rock
How about a DBTY bracelet?

yardley

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies! Hmm....I like the idea of a five stone ring with colored stones. I have a seven stone Memoire that I wouldn''t mind stacking. I have a 4 month old who is VERY grabby, so I fear that necklaces would not be a safe option, even though I love the idea.

I wish I liked the size for studs, but 1 ctw is really the sweet spot there for me, so I think I''d end up wishing they were bigger. I wonder if studs with a delicate bezel would satisfy me.

Or maybe a different sort of earring?

I was also thinking about a small version of this setting, maybe with teeny, tiny pears in the "petals": http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26117634
Thoughts?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
shame you dont loke the bangle.I have always liked the versatility of two tone jewelry.I like the simplicity of this bracelet.I also like the idea of a band with alternating colored gems(ruby or sapphire).

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I like the bangle too.

But maybe you could make them into dangly earrings if you don''t like them as studs? With a matching pendant.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a 3- stone band ring, or a 5-stone ring like AmberGretchen''s:
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/it-s-here-ag-s-tsavorite-diamond-rhr-t103938-60.html.

Her stones are .31''s, not too much larger than yours. I tsavorites aren''t in the budget, go for less expensive colored stones and upgrade later!
2.gif

I like middle finger rings, so i''d also consider one of those, with the diamonds set north/south in a gold "frame."

You could get two of the stones set as danglies to be used with earrings, and you''d have one left to play with!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
A clover ring with a diamond set in the center of each leaf - exists only in my head, so no photos
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I love the 5 stone ring idea! Gemstones of your choice!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to do this, because it would be way out of your $600 budget, but if I had 3 pretty diamonds like that, I would have a replica made of the Tiffany Flowers ring. I tried this on in a store and fell in love with it. The Tiffany version is way overpriced, of course.

FlowersArtDecoRingTop2.jpg

yardley

Rough_Rock
Thanks fory your ideas, everyone! The dangle idea could work.

Neverendingupgrade, that ring is
30.gif
I think I wouldn''t lilke the look of my bank statements after that project, though. Haha!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, that's why I don't have one! But I'm thinking once I get some cash, I'll have Brian Gavin "reinterpret" it for me with marquise diamonds on the sides. SWOON!

No question about it...a platinum 3 stone anniversary ring, preferably with a row of micro pave on the band leading up to the basket settings.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good ideas. I personally would go for a 5 stone ring like Amber Gretchens. I can''t wait to see what you do with them. I like the bracelet too.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
bezeled 3 stone in high karat gold
31.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I''d do one of the following three ideas:

1) DBTY-type bezel necklace with diamonds set about 2" apart from each other
2) 5-stone ring with 2 colored stones interspersed between diamonds, perhaps in a trellis setting
3) stud earrings and bezel-set pendant
4) go all Heart of Water with a lotus ring and lotus or lotus petal earrings...and now that I''ve pictured this, I think I like this idea best, because you''d get the awesome lotus ring!

But I also like the bangle as is.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember your baby won''t be a baby for long
2.gif
I would not rule out a pendant so quickly. I also love the ring NeverEnding posted. *swoon*

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would stack them in a triangle shape bezeling each one and then set a larger colored stone perhaps a rectangular shape or an oval or round in a bezel beneath them. All connected and have it as a pendant. No picture. Your baby won''t be grabby forever.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results