shape
carat
color
clarity

What would be your favorite CvB setting for RHR?

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Hey All!
I've been sort of in love with CvB's designs recently! She is currently working on a replacement setting for my ER OMC, and now I'm looking at a possible RHR when I can save up a bit! Maybe something larger for my middle finger. I love her rose cut moissies and wondered if any of you have favorite settings? Astrid? Spring Gulch? Norah? They are each so lovely. Thanks!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
@Babyblue033 your Isadora will be a stunner!! I love it so much. Can’t wait to see it! I don’t know anything about trying to find a synthetic emerald. Is it difficult?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Babyblue033 your Isadora will be a stunner!! I love it so much. Can’t wait to see it! I don’t know anything about trying to find a synthetic emerald. Is it difficult?
Thanks! I'm super excited about it. It's both my first emerald and first CvB piece, and I haven't done a custom setting in years so pretty special piece.

I don't know too much about synthetic stones either but some of our favorite cutters have been cutting some nice synthetic materials recently, and I managed to get both an emerald and sapphire. Beautiful colors and when cut with such skills, they really are beautiful in their own way. We've been talking about them in this thread.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/colored-gem-beauties-lab-created.242317/#post-4388035

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
@Babyblue033 thank you for sharing that thread. Im following along and its helpful! I have a little natural emerald necklace that I never wear and wondering about if I should make it into a ring.. I posted a question about it in CS forum.. Looking forward to seeing yours in its gorgeous CvB setting!!

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@mrsgreeneyes that is one tough looking Phoebe! Both Midieval and modern! I just love those rosies!
Yes! And that is exactly why I love it - tough but still feminine. My husband and my bank account are worried. :lol:

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Yes! And that is exactly why I love it - tough but still feminine. My husband and my bank account are worried. :lol:
Yesss! I see so many of her designs in that way.. Dainty but strong, understated but bold at the same time! Her sense of design is really something.. so well balanced. I wonder what she will come up with next? I need a separate CvB account!:pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results