shape
carat
color
clarity

What will you pay for this pre-owned Tiffany ?

r123

Rough_Rock

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
really depends on how much it is worth to you. Personally when buying second hand I like to try and get it for 1/2 of the retail price.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It retails for $1850 so half would be $925 - anything around that figure would be great I would think.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I've bought several tiffany pieces in ebay auctions and as a rule I'm willing to pay 30-55% of retail depending on how much I want the piece.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be willing to pay half of retail price, a bit more if it was was rare and I really wanted it, and less if it were common and I'd come across it again.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I have some of the older Tiffany pieces, and, when I price them in auctions, I find they don't sell as well. This piece reminds me of some of the pieces that I own, in that, although I love the piece, it looks a bit dated. You might check the past auction catalogues for reference prices.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I would pay no more than 50% retail. Personally, I think the Tiffany pendant is much prettier and more delicate than the WF one...hope you can get a good deal on it!

r123

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your comments. Definitely feel that Tiffany piece is much better looking than the WF pendant, but based on the forums comments the asking price of the seller at $1500 for $2200 retail price seems quite a bit. I think I will be patient and see if I can find a bargain piece.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
The Tiffany piece looks a bit more delicate; the WF one looks "severe." I'd place an offer at about 50% of retail and negotiate from there.

r123

Rough_Rock
Update- the seller couldnt find anyone who gave him his asking price of $1500. I offered him $900 and he accepted. Note that this is a platinum pendant retails for $2200 (not the gold version).

From all of your comments - looks like $900 is a decent price. Thanks all for your comments - saved me a quite a few bucks ! I am honestly surprised why the does pre owned jewellery go at such low prices. In my case 41% of original price, even for brand name designer pieces.

Why did I ever buy retail :shock: ?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
r123|1316198065|3018969 said:
Update- the seller couldnt find anyone who gave him his asking price of $1500. I offered him $900 and he accepted. Note that this is a platinum pendant retails for $2200 (not the gold version).

From all of your comments - looks like $900 is a decent price. Thanks all for your comments - saved me a quite a few bucks ! I am honestly surprised why the does pre owned jewellery go at such low prices. In my case 41% of original price, even for brand name designer pieces.

Why did I ever buy retail :shock: ?

Congratulations!!! Neck shots?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results