shape
carat
color
clarity

What wedding band?

AlaMcD

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I have my lovely engagement ring, and I’m super excited to get a wedding band for it, but am having a ton of trouble finding something.

Any ideas or advice would be so helpful!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 40

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I have my lovely engagement ring, and I’m super excited to get a wedding band for it, but am having a ton of trouble finding something.

Any ideas or advice would be so helpful!

Your ring is beautiful! I chose a Tiffany channel set band to pair with my three stone but I must say - a thin, plain band goes so well with them!
What kind of band are you thinking of getting?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second the Tiffany option. Have you looked at their curved Elsa Peretti bands? They would fit beautifully & can be plain or have diamonds.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous engagement ring!

Are you happy to work with an online vendor? And what are the specs of your e-ring diamonds? You'll probably want to match color and not all stores offer all colors.

Are you open to the idea of diamonds and colored stones? Something engraved? Just diamonds? Just metal? And your e-ring is in...rose gold, yes?

Do you have a budget? Are you happy to have a small gap? No gap? Large gap?
Give us some direction - I'm sure the perfect wedder is out there for you!

AlaMcD

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous engagement ring!

Are you happy to work with an online vendor? And what are the specs of your e-ring diamonds? You'll probably want to match color and not all stores offer all colors.

Are you open to the idea of diamonds and colored stones? Something engraved? Just diamonds? Just metal? And your e-ring is in...rose gold, yes?

Do you have a budget? Are you happy to have a small gap? No gap? Large gap?
Give us some direction - I'm sure the perfect wedder is out there for you!

Hi! I’m more than happy working with online vendors. I’m looking for a small to move gap, originally I was thinking of an asscher half eternity band, but I got the CAD and wasn’t in love with how it looked against my e-ring.

My budget is flexible. And yes the ring is rose gold :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results