shape
carat
color
clarity

What wedding band with this Ecut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

randyred

Rough_Rock
Hello Fellow Diamond Lovers,

First of all, just wanted to say I love looking at all of your pics on here, so many beautiful sparklers!

I finally received my engagement ring last year, 5 years after we got married
26.gif

It is .70ct G VVS2 with baguette cut side stones and set in platinum. (From Dirt Cheap Diamonds.)

The problem is, my actual wedding band is 9ct yellow gold and I am having a real hard time finding a replacement, something to go with the e-ring.

I want something simple, probably quite thin, that doesn''t take away from the classic e-cut and setting.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me please?

I am stumped
33.gif

Thanks,
Randy

JensECut.jpg

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Someone on the "Show Me Your Emerald Cuts" thread (down below) has a ring similar to yours - Hest I think. Take a look there to see if anything suits you!
1.gif

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
What about having something designed as a simple platinum band with little knobs in it like your e-ring?

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Man, I just love the art deco setting.

maybe something with baguettes like this one from Blue Nile would complement it.

Baguette wedding band

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if you had a ring made just like your e-ring but obviously replace the EC with another baguette that would be very beautiful.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Something like this from Signed Pieces/Facets????

egwband.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about the center platinum one in this stack ... the one with the column looking motif? I also like the baguette band idea ...

vancraeynestbands.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s also this by catherine angiel at gallery eclectic .... it''s called devotion ... similar to the one at Blue Nile, but with 5? baguettes instead of 3? 4? ...

devotion.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the baguettes themselves are tapered, which it looks like they might be ... there''s always this Leon Beauty owned by Capitol Bill''s wife ...

As seen in this thread

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/capitol-bills-wifes-leon-mege-rings.31978/

capitolbillsleon.jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t find one to go with my EC without a space. You really probably have to have something custom if you want a flush fit. That''s the problem with most EC rings-depending on the mounting of course. But I can''t stay away from them!

bghyu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results