shape
carat
color
clarity

What vendor for Pave Earrings- detachable custom work

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm interested in having some pave/ micropave dangle earrings made perferably that I can detach at different points tp wear them different ways. I know Leon specializes in this style but can someone recommend some other vendors to go to for quotes? I would rather not work with Leon as I think he can be rather rude on custom projects, if they aren't a copy of his or close to a setting he already makes.

Right now I"m thinking JbEG, BGD, and WF, but would love other options.

TIA!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yssie! I have seen CCL's but not catmom's...love them. When you said Ocean made them do you mean Pearlmans- on the PS vendor list? Can you link me?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe you could contact Wink Jones (www.highperformancediamonds.com), who works/has worked with her - I've never done so so no personal experience. Gypsy's ring is the first that comes to mind, hopefully she or someone else w/ more info for you will see this thread soon.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
bump bump! :tongue:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Stephen Kirsch possibly, for a Leon type look without the attitude. (Did I spell that right?)

Victor Canera also does fabulous handmade work, too. And is a sweetheart to boot and really easy to work with. He specializes in more of the antique style but his micropave looks divine in closeup pics, though I haven't seen the micropave in person.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I heard back from BGD, my local jeweler and a jeweler that I have used before based out of Hong Kong (I used him several times when I lived overseas). I was hoping to hear back from Jbeg as well but I guess you can't have everything. No one has given out pricing yet as we don't have a final design. I have a suite of cushion cuts so I'll be interested to see what the designers come up with.

Thank you for the VC recommendation. I will contact him as well and see what his thoughts are on my earring project. I guess I will keep everyone updated if they have interest. :tongue:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second Steven Kirsch. He was very pleasant and my halo is gorgeous, delicate, and sturdy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results