shape
carat
color
clarity

What unexpected celebrity do you find sexay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 1:17:31 PM
Author: platinumrock
This is for CJ. Confidence is sexy.
31.gif
haahh

Thank you - yes, that is what it is about him in that role...confidence, deciseveness, authority...

All my favorite things.
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:37:10 PM
Author: Clio

I also adore Tyler Florence. He is the cutest thing on earth! It think the only answer is bigamy. With both Alton and Tyler, I would be a very happy woman indeed.

OMG ROFL Clio - my DH just looked at me funny as I (almost) spit out some of my morning cereal trying to picture this - too funny! You would definitely be a busy woman - happy, but I think you might weigh 400 lbs...I know I would!

pixie1216

Rough_Rock
yes on gary oldman....james mc avoy....daniel day lewis....matt lauer has a nice bod...jeremy sisto (he was also in clueless...but i like him more recently, more manly)...i''m sure the list could go on, i just have to think!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
long gone from Beverly Hills, Brian Austin Green, in Terminator is super hot!
18.gif

bag2.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 3:59:20 PM
Author: MC
long gone from Beverly Hills, Brian Austin Green, in Terminator is super hot!
18.gif

Definitely unexpected! I remember when he tried to be an R&B/Hip Hop singer. Gosh, I loved BH 90210! The new one is quite disappointing.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, now I feel like I''m 12.

Michael Trucco is another hottie. He plays Sam on Battlestar Galactica. . .(one of my fav. shows!)

Here''s a link to his picture. . .

http://www.michaeltrucco.com/

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's his photo. A different one for those who don't want to click on the link. Silly as this sounds, I like guys who are kind of *** kickers in movies. In fact, the ones toting guns and all that. I CANNOT stand wet-noodle type guys, especially the smucky types that are generally in "chick flick movies." I do like those types of movies, but only watch them for the story lines.

MT.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
John Cusack
Hank Azaria
Dermott Mulroney

I'm sure there are more...

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 7:23:32 PM
Author: FrekeChild
John Cusack
Hank Azaria
Dermott Mulroney

I''m sure there are more...

There is definitely something about John Cusack. I loved him in Say Anything. That scene with him holding the radio over his head with "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel playing was classic.
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
After watching Iron Chef last night and re-thinking the whole Alton Brown thing ITA with those of you who have said he''s an unconventionally sexy guy. Definitely nerd hot.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:35:37 AM
Author: Clairitek
After watching Iron Chef last night and re-thinking the whole Alton Brown thing ITA with those of you who have said he''s an unconventionally sexy guy. Definitely nerd hot.
Hahaha, nerd hot! That''s so funny....

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 12:54:49 PM
Author: CJ2008
Date: 2/15/2009 12:38:14 PM

Date: 2/15/2009 12:18:13 PM

Oh! I''ve got another one!

Edward James Olmos, bad skin and all.

*shudders*

Sorry, CJ, but I couldn''t contain myself any longer. If you like Edward James Olmos, then did you see him in the movie Selena? If you did, did you remember the part where he rolled out of bed in in tidy whities?
2.gif

hahahah OK, then, I''ve lived up to the title of this thread!

I never saw that movie...I don''t know much about him other than the role he plays in Battlestar Galactica...but he''s fully dressed in all the episodes ahaha

George Lopez? No, not AT ALL.

Ahh- CJ when I saw your post all I could think of was Family Guy. Death is obsessed with EJO and carries a picture around with him. Here is the quote and it is all I can think of now:

Death: I''m gonna need that picture of Olmos''
[Edward James Olmos]
Death: ass back.
Peter Griffin: Oh. Yeah, right.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 11:17:49 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 2/13/2009 10:58:11 AM
Author: tlh
Still got it hot: Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Keifer Sutherland, Jason Patrick and Al Pacino

Nerd hot: Zac Levi from Chuck and Adrian Brody.

OBVIOUS HOT: Danial Craig, Viggo Mortenson, Timothy Olyphant, Vin Diesel, Jasan Statham

BOYISH HOT: Jake Gyllenhal

LOVE WIFE HOT: Will smith, Denzel Washington, and Tom Hanks

HOT ABS HOT: Tyrese, Tyson Beckford, and Taye Diggs

BAD BOY HOT: Simon Cowell, Colin Farrel, Russel Crowe, Brody Jenner

ZZZzzzzzzz sorry, I started day dreaming....

ETA: I love chubby paul rudd... NOW, not the characters he got saddled w/ around Clueless time.
FUNNY HOT: Adam Sandler, and JAMES FRANCO.... HOT HOT HOT! Pineapple Express I LOVED HIM!
No, HE''S SO-DAMN-HOT HOT! Love him.
Oh yeah!! Definitely!! And Tyson Beckford, The Rock and Olivier Martinez...off to wipe drool off my keyboard now!!!
2.gif
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
John Cusack
Hank Azaria
Dermott Mulroney

OOooooo a me too for John Cusack. I just saw "Must Love Dogs" for the umpteenth time last night. Sweet movie.

Terence Howard and Cuba Gooding Jr., both of whom are much too young for me, but what the heck! Cuba Gooding Jr. seems like such an unbelievably nice guy in real life.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone watch Burn Notice? I find Jeff Donovan totally yummy.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2009 9:59:59 AM
Author: sba771

Date: 2/15/2009 12:54:49 PM

Date: 2/15/2009 12:38:14 PM

Date: 2/15/2009 12:18:13 PM

Oh! I''ve got another one!

Edward James Olmos, bad skin and all.

*shudders*

Sorry, CJ, but I couldn''t contain myself any longer. If you like Edward James Olmos, then did you see him in the movie Selena? If you did, did you remember the part where he rolled out of bed in in tidy whities?
2.gif

hahahah OK, then, I''ve lived up to the title of this thread!

I never saw that movie...I don''t know much about him other than the role he plays in Battlestar Galactica...but he''s fully dressed in all the episodes ahaha

George Lopez? No, not AT ALL.

Ahh- CJ when I saw your post all I could think of was Family Guy. Death is obsessed with EJO and carries a picture around with him. Here is the quote and it is all I can think of now:

Death: I''m gonna need that picture of Olmos''
[Edward James Olmos]
Death: ass back.
Peter Griffin: Oh. Yeah, right.
I never saw that show so I had to re-read your post a couple of times...I was like "Death"? That''s somebody''s name? haha

I''ve got another one:

Kevin James

I have to say, I think NOBODY ELSE picked any of the people I picked - so don''t I get any kind of award or recognition for truly having "unexpected" tastes and live up to the thread title? haha

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 3:49:48 AM
Author: LAJennifer

Date: 2/14/2009 5:54:11 PM

Date: 2/14/2009 11:36:12 AM

Author: Iowa Lizzy

Date: 2/14/2009 9:44:13 AM

Jason Lee... is a good brand of FUNNY MAN HOT!

I sense a Kevin Smith fan? (not his looks, his movies). Jason Mewes, Jason Lee?
BIG TIME!
36.gif

(Ethan Supplee, and K Smith... not so much. Even Ben Affleck was in one of his movies, and he DOESN''T really do it for me either.)

I saw Jason Mewes yesterday at Ralph''s. He was cute - looks so young in person.
He just got married a few weeks ago too. Love him clean!
30.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Kevin James is adorable. I also like the guy who plays Charlotte''s husband in SATC.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t really watch that show, but I agree with you. He is yummy.

I''ve got to post another picture of my fave, Ron Livingston. I can''t help it. I''m in LOVE.

(His parent live about 5 minutes from me, and I''ve actually daydreamed about "accidentally" getting a flat tire outside their house on Christmas Eve and hope that Ronnie is home for the holidays. My SO knows of this plot and is positive that I am crazy).

ronliv2.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 1:55:30 PM

I''ve got to post another picture of my fave, Ron Livingston. I can''t help it. I''m in LOVE.

(His parent live about 5 minutes from me, and I''ve actually daydreamed about ''accidentally'' getting a flat tire outside their house on Christmas Eve and hope that Ronnie is home for the holidays. My SO knows of this plot and is positive that I am crazy).
Sex and the City... John Corbett!

joh corbett.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 2:15:12 PM

(His parent live about 5 minutes from me, and I''ve actually daydreamed about ''accidentally'' getting a flat tire outside their house on Christmas Eve and hope that Ronnie is home for the holidays. My SO knows of this plot and is positive that I am crazy).

He is yummy, but why is he wearing girly sunglasses here? I swear I have a pair just like that!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 2:27:34 PM
Author: steph72276

Date: 2/16/2009 2:15:12 PM

He is yummy, but why is he wearing girly sunglasses here? I swear I have a pair just like that!
probably because he can! ha!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 11:12:33 AM
Author: star sparkle
Does anyone watch Burn Notice? I find Jeff Donovan totally yummy.
He is one fine piece of man.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I also think Michael C. Hall from Dexter is sexy in a quirky way. My husband and I LOVE that show!
3.gif

dexter.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 11:01:13 AM
Author: gemgirl

John Cusack

Hank Azaria

Dermott Mulroney

OOooooo a me too for John Cusack. I just saw ''Must Love Dogs'' for the umpteenth time last night. Sweet movie.

Terence Howard and Cuba Gooding Jr., both of whom are much too young for me, but what the heck! Cuba Gooding Jr. seems like such an unbelievably nice guy in real life.

Oh yeah I TOTALLY have a thing for John Cusack!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 5:44:39 PM
Author: mia1181
Hmmm.... seeing a lot of more mainstream hotties rather than the offbeat!

Here are mine. They are all funny guys who are more offbeat, but I love them and call them my ''boyfriends''

Jon Stewart

Stephen Colbert

Steve Carell

Demetri Martin

Paul Rudd

Seth Rogan

Sacha Baron Cohen

I''m sure there are much more....

When I was younger it was definitely Adam Sandler, but lately I am finding him less funny and thus, less attractive.
YES Paul Rudd!!!
30.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Viggo Mortensen.........There''s just something grrhhh arghhh manly but intelligent, sensitive and respectful about him.

Barry Pepper............I remember seeing him for the first time in Saving Private Ryan and being transfixed. He''s not handsome at all and kinda weird looking but I find I can''t help searching for him if he''s in a movie I''m watching.

Nathan Fillion - Mal, nuff said!

I''m sure I have others but my brain is slooowing and wants sleep.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2009 9:47:48 PM
Author: EBree
I just thought of another one! Hugh Laurie. He isn''t traditionally handsome, but there''s something about him. I''d gladly be the meat in the middle of a House and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) sandwich.

I thought I was weird because I think he''s super hott! And he''s old enough to be my father (maybe old enough to be my grandfather!)

He is SUPER sexy! Wilson on the other hand...not so much. But Chase now...yes...most def.
31.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 3:30:56 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Oooo! Michael Weatherly!! Plays on NCIS now, used to be on a show called Dark Angel with Jessica Alba...
Yummy on that one too! He is HOTT!

Does Hugh Laurie personality in house turn anyone else on? I wouldn''t have him any other way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results