shape
carat
color
clarity

What unexpected celebrity do you find sexay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, these are weird ones but here goes

John Malkovich (in Conair)

Adrien Brody (in the Pianist)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy! I LOVE Adrien Brody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gah. Something about him...

ETA: Kevin Spacey. I ADORE Kevin Spacey. I don't care if he is gay. Or whatever.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 1:07:42 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oh Skippy! I LOVE Adrien Brody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gah. Something about him...

ETA: Kevin Spacey. I ADORE Kevin Spacey. I don't care if he is gay. Or whatever.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my gosh Freke, haha I use to have a crush on Kevin Spacey for years!!!!! I loved him in The Usual Suspects. hehe That we have the same crushes
9.gif
31.gif

Yeah, Adrien, is pretty sexay!
3.gif

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2009 11:34:44 AM
Author: sba771
Freke! Me Too! LOVE Gerald!! Loved him in Phantom then 300 sealed the deal for me.

To all you ladies that LOVE Alan Rickman...I am so happy to see I am not alone! I even showed my FI so he didn''t think I was such a nut since I told him he was the only celeb I would totally run away with. I dream of him in Sense and Sensibility
How can anyone consider Gerard Butler unexpected?? He is possibly the sexiest man on this earth... I even know several straight men who have guy-crushes on him (300).
28.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I think Adam Sandler is sexy in a funny, goofy kind of way. I absolutely loved him in The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates with Drew Barrymore. They have such amazing chemistry!

He was also hilarious in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
41.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 9:47:48 PM
Author: EBree
I just thought of another one! Hugh Laurie. He isn''t traditionally handsome, but there''s something about him. I''d gladly be the meat in the middle of a House and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) sandwich.

OMG Ebree - LOL, I totally almost spit out my lunch reading this. So funny!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 9:55:49 PM
Author: EBree
Date: 2/12/2009 9:49:15 PM

Author: JulieN

Hugh Laurie is SO sexy, EBree! Do you think he''s sexier with an American accent or a British accent?

Oooh, that''s a tough one. What about you?

I have to say I think ANY guy is sexier with a British accent...sorry to butt in, just had to put that out there
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:34:27 AM
Author: LAJennifer
This one will definitely make you go, huh?! I have the biggest crush on Kenneth from 30 Rock.

OK, THAT''s what I was thinking of when Musey started this thread - Colin Firth and Paul Rudd are just plain adorable, but I think lots of people agree with that. Kenneth definitely has me scratching my head
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:16:12 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Another one for Eddie Izzard. People who don't know him absolutely don't get it.

totally agree - have you seen The Riches? Dark, but SO GOOD - he is just amazing, absolutely riveting and magnetic, I just LOVE him
30.gif
9.gif

ETA: although I guess this adds us to the group of women who like men in lipstick
2.gif
31.gif
11.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:23:02 PM
Author: v!v!
anyone think clive owen is hot? i love him!
30.gif
and daniel craig, but that''s not too unexpected.
2.gif

OMG that picture...um...DROOOL...

Right, huge DITTO to both of those - although I don''t think they are especially surprising, but OMG they are SUPER HOT
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:43:52 PM
Author: Clio
Date: 2/13/2009 8:28:57 PM

Author: paeony

Also, on the nerdier side, Alton Brown from ''Good Eats''
1.gif

Oh yes, Alton Brown! It''s the geek+smart thing that gets me every time. Plus, he''s funny.

OMG on Food Network I am all about Tyler Florence - watching him make fried chicken was almost enough to make me think about going non-vegetarian (and I''ve been a veggie since I was 5 years old and find meat repulsive) - OMG I was drooling
31.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Val Kilmer in Willow! I can''t believe anyone else said that!

I have always had a thing for Jack Nicholson, more IRL, then in film.

I loooved James Gandolofini in Sopranos. Must have been the bad boy, power thing.

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) has always been attractive to me too.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm.... seeing a lot of more mainstream hotties rather than the offbeat!

Here are mine. They are all funny guys who are more offbeat, but I love them and call them my "boyfriends"

Jon Stewart
Stephen Colbert
Steve Carell
Demetri Martin
Paul Rudd
Seth Rogan
Sacha Baron Cohen

I''m sure there are much more....

When I was younger it was definitely Adam Sandler, but lately I am finding him less funny and thus, less attractive.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:36:12 AM
Author: Iowa Lizzy

Date: 2/14/2009 9:44:13 AM
Author: tlh
Jason Lee... is a good brand of FUNNY MAN HOT!

I sense a Kevin Smith fan? (not his looks, his movies). Jason Mewes, Jason Lee?
BIG TIME!
36.gif

(Ethan Supplee, and K Smith... not so much. Even Ben Affleck was in one of his movies, and he DOESN'T really do it for me either.)

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously this time, I really think Gary Sinise is a handsome guy.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Paul Rudd is great, but I''m in love with his cousin. :)

Said cousin showed me a hilarious blackmail-worthy photo of Paul this past week on his phone. It was pretty bad. Lol!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK - here is one that is off the wall. Edward James Olmos. Craggy, but lord that smile!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:02:57 PM
Author: ksinger
OK - here is one that is off the wall. Edward James Olmos. Craggy, but lord that smile!!

He has a sexy voice IMO. I love him in Battlestar.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 5:02:47 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 2/13/2009 8:43:52 PM

Author: Clio

1.gif

Oh yes, Alton Brown! It''s the geek+smart thing that gets me every time. Plus, he''s funny.

OMG on Food Network I am all about Tyler Florence - watching him make fried chicken was almost enough to make me think about going non-vegetarian (and I''ve been a veggie since I was 5 years old and find meat repulsive) - OMG I was drooling
31.gif

I also adore Tyler Florence. He is the cutest thing on earth! It think the only answer is bigamy. With both Alton and Tyler, I would be a very happy woman indeed.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the Ed Norton fan club also. Also, don''t laugh, Craig Ferguson. He just looks a man you would just laugh all the time with. He''s soooo goofy and I love his accent/voice.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 5:54:11 PM
Date: 2/14/2009 11:36:12 AM

Author: Iowa Lizzy

Date: 2/14/2009 9:44:13 AM

Jason Lee... is a good brand of FUNNY MAN HOT!

I sense a Kevin Smith fan? (not his looks, his movies). Jason Mewes, Jason Lee?
BIG TIME!
36.gif

(Ethan Supplee, and K Smith... not so much. Even Ben Affleck was in one of his movies, and he DOESN''T really do it for me either.)

I saw Jason Mewes yesterday at Ralph''s. He was cute - looks so young in person.

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I had to laugh to see James May mentioned - I can''t get over the hair! However, I do think Hammond is an adorable little guy.

A couple of guys I really like:

Ralph Fiennes (my #1 since Quiz Show, although his behavior the last few years has turned me off a little)
Lee Pace
Casey Affleck
Neil Patrick Harris
Agree with Eddie Izzard - DH and I saw his standup show last year - so funny!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I''ve got another one!

Edward James Olmos, bad skin and all.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 12:18:13 PM
Author: CJ2008

*shudders*

Sorry, CJ, but I couldn''t contain myself any longer. If you like Edward James Olmos, then did you see him in the movie Selena? If you did, did you remember the part where he rolled out of bed in in tidy whities?
2.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Okay, if some of you think Edward James Olmos is bizarrely hot, then somebody has to think George Lopez is hot.

GIGANTIC HEAD AND ALL.

Although, he is hilarious, so that is kinda hot.
3.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I know he''s seen better days, but I''ve always had a thing for Val Kilmer

1.gif
Haha, that''s too funny. I taught Alton''s daughter in kindergarten. He is such a nice guy and his wife is wonderful as well. They were both very hands-on parents and he did lots of cool food science demonstrations for our class.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 12:38:14 PM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 2/15/2009 12:18:13 PM
Author: CJ2008

*shudders*

Sorry, CJ, but I couldn''t contain myself any longer. If you like Edward James Olmos, then did you see him in the movie Selena? If you did, did you remember the part where he rolled out of bed in in tidy whities?
2.gif
hahahah OK, then, I''ve lived up to the title of this thread!

I never saw that movie...I don''t know much about him other than the role he plays in Battlestar Galactica...but he''s fully dressed in all the episodes ahaha

George Lopez? No, not AT ALL.

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 12:42:48 PM
Author: steph72276

1.gif
Haha, that''s too funny. I taught Alton''s daughter in kindergarten. He is such a nice guy and his wife is wonderful as well. They were both very hands-on parents and he did lots of cool food science demonstrations for our class.
Awww that''s awesome!!! makes me like him even more!!!! How fun to have him demonstrate in your class! I would have been pushing the kids aside whenever he needed a "special helper".
11.gif
Did the kids know who he was?

Oh, and another addition.. I can''t believe I forgot my favorite: Conan O''Brien...
I love him and my husband is well aware
16.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
This is for CJ. Confidence is sexy.
31.gif

olmos.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 1:06:45 PM
Date: 2/15/2009 12:42:48 PM

Author: steph72276

1.gif

Awww that''s awesome!!! makes me like him even more!!!! How fun to have him demonstrate in your class! I would have been pushing the kids aside whenever he needed a ''special helper''.
11.gif
Did the kids know who he was?

Oh, and another addition.. I can''t believe I forgot my favorite: Conan O''Brien...

I love him and my husband is well aware
16.gif
Some of the kids recognized him as that "food guy on tv", but most didn''t know who he was. He did a demonstration where he made ice cream out of hydrogen gas (or something like that, I can''t remember what it was) and one of the kids said, "how did you get to be so smart?" and he said, I have just always been curious about things. He also donated a cooking lesson in our annual auction that raised big bucks for the school, so that was awesome of him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results