shape
carat
color
clarity

what to wear to the reheasal ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore jeans and a tank
3.gif
what? Not bridey enough?
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha!!!! That''s awesome musey!!! Do you have any pics?

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 3:52:33 PM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
well..............................I really really REALLY want to wear this one

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2920434?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=bcbgmaxazria_strapless_applique_dress:174929&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-Os49o.u7XlaNcMWSVrgz0Q

but I''ll probably end up wearing something else a bit more in my price range.

OMG I LOVE THAT! I totally picked it out to wear too but I have to try it on to make sure I look good in it
9.gif

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock

FrekeChild: Whoa...where did you find that gorgeous blue ruffled wrap dress????

In line with the other blue dresses...here''s one that I loovvve. It also came in white at one point, but seems to be sold out online- it would have been super cute for one of the ladies who want to wear white to the rehearsal!

_5698472[1].jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:17:08 PM
Author: ice-queen
FrekeChild: Whoa...where did you find that gorgeous blue ruffled wrap dress????
In line with the other blue dresses...here''s one that I loovvve. It also came in white at one point, but seems to be sold out online- it would have been super cute for one of the ladies who want to wear white to the rehearsal!
It''s Ralph Lauren, the name is Trusha and it''s carried at RalphLauren.com, Bloomingdales and Dillards. It was originally $200, and is now on sale for $99.

Basically I saw the color from across Dillards, had to see what it was, got it, tried it on, and then looked at the price tag.
23.gif
Too much for a college student.

So then I waited for it to go on sale. And my dad bought it for me as a "birthday present".

It''s gorgeous. I need to figure out when I can wear it. Yum yum blue silk...

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
kama_s: I just got my dress a couple of weeks ago at Neiman Marcus. I''m sure it''s still available if you want to get it!
2.gif

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:31:45 PM
Author: FrekeChild

It''s Ralph Lauren, the name is Trusha and it''s carried at RalphLauren.com, Bloomingdales and Dillards. It was originally $200, and is now on sale for $99.

Thanks FrekeChild! Wow- that''s a great price! I want a new dress to wear to an upcoming wedding, and this would be great. I have other dresses I could wear, so I couldn''t justify spending a ton of money...but I can certainly find a way to justify spending $99! I can see what you mean about the color- it''s a stunning, so vivid.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2009 8:33:24 PM
Author: lovesparklies
kama_s: I just got my dress a couple of weeks ago at Neiman Marcus. I''m sure it''s still available if you want to get it!
2.gif
Haha, oh, how I''d love to! Alas, I don''t have a need for a new dress and it also means a special drive down to the States. But I really do love the dress, it looks gorgeous on you!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2920434?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=bcbgmaxazria_strapless_applique_dress:174929&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-Os49o.u7XlaNcMWSVrgz0Q

GOSH that is such a gorgeous dress!!! Yucky price tag, but gorgeous dress!!! I''d love to have that. Man, that''d even be a pretty wedding dress as a short one!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 10:18:46 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries

GOSH that is such a gorgeous dress!!! Yucky price tag, but gorgeous dress!!! I''d love to have that. Man, that''d even be a pretty wedding dress as a short one!
I know, I LOVE it. i have been looking on ebay - but nothing yet. only a 2 - which i couldn''t squeeze into.
38.gif
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 10:18:46 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries

Ditto! It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 9:05:51 PM
Author: ice-queen
Date: 3/20/2009 8:31:45 PM
Author: FrekeChild
It's Ralph Lauren, the name is Trusha and it's carried at RalphLauren.com, Bloomingdales and Dillards. It was originally $200, and is now on sale for $99.
Thanks FrekeChild! Wow- that's a great price! I want a new dress to wear to an upcoming wedding, and this would be great. I have other dresses I could wear, so I couldn't justify spending a ton of money...but I can certainly find a way to justify spending $99! I can see what you mean about the color- it's a stunning, so vivid.
Yeah, that color is just amazing, and as far as I can tell what you see on the monitor is what you see in real life. I hope you get it!

Now to just need to figure out what shoes to wear with it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results