shape
carat
color
clarity

what to look out for when inspecting a custom setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asschy

Rough_Rock
hi all,

i am going to a local jeweler to have a setting made for me. i have been talking to this jeweler for a while now, and we decided on a setting similar to the daniel k split crown. i have confidence in this jeweler, but i just wanted to protect myself. i know the specifics of everything i want, i.e. non-fluorescent stones for the micropave, but is there anything else i need to specify when i place the order with them? this is a very reputable jeweler (located in beverly hills, and has been in business for a long time, and i have bought jewelry from them before), but i just wanted to play it safe...

thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
why the non-fluoro stones for the micropave?
i don''t think you really need to ''specify'' anything in particular other than your specific design implementations. just let them do their work!

asschy

Rough_Rock
i was thinking that i didn''t want fluorescing stones around my non-fluorescent stone in case we were ever near a blacklight (for whatever reason)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results