shape
carat
color
clarity

What to look for when buying wedding band?

nholagi

Rough_Rock
hi everyone, I’m looking for a wedding band and I want a nice diamond band to go with the ER.
I took me a while to look for the ER in term of $$, and the 4C. Not sure how it work of what to look for in the WR since it’s gonna be a small melees

My ER is a ACA J with G/H melees

Beside the budget, style, and metal, does melees important? Do I have to make sure it fall within a certain spec as well? Please help me with some input. Thanks

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think you’d like it to match or be completely different? I think there is a wedding band thread (or 3) on show me the bling where you could see examples of both.

nholagi

Rough_Rock
Do you think you’d like it to match or be completely different? I think there is a wedding band thread (or 3) on show me the bling where you could see examples of both.

Well not the style or anything. I just don’t know what am I looking for in wedding band when I shop for it.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Is the er a stock setting? Most of them have matching wedding bands available.

I would suggest simply matching the er as much as possible ... same metal, same quality melee, etc. I think it’s a lot easier than buying the er diamond, that’s for sure.

nholagi

Rough_Rock
Is the er a stock setting? Most of them have matching wedding bands available.

I would suggest simply matching the er as much as possible ... same metal, same quality melee, etc. I think it’s a lot easier than buying the er diamond, that’s for sure.

ER is semi custom. Exact same design, only the shrank/ band is 2mm the thicker. Thanks for the advice. I’ll look for the same melees color

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results