shape
carat
color
clarity

What to look for when buying a box chain for a pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
What should I look for when buying a good box chain for a pendant? Are there any online vendors that sell a great box chain at a good price? Ease of clasp is very important to me.

Thanks.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks San Diego Lady. Just for putting simple pendants on. I always get the ones with the lobster claws, as they are easier. Not as common but can be found.

Was just wondering if anyone knew any good sources.

Thanks again.

Sonoma
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often buy my box chains from a vender named tommyway on ebay. They are very reasonable.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I would go with Herco chains. Their clasps are fairly ergonomic and they feel really smooth
2.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all. :)

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, where do you find Herco chains? I did a search online and didn''t find anything.

Thanks.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Herco is listed on PS http://www.pricescope.com/designers.aspx . They also have a website although I believe it is geared towards retailers
7.gif
. I purchased my Herco chains through Van Craeynest because they made a pendant for me, and I was pleasantly surprised witht he quality of their chains. I''ll bet you could ask around at your local B&Ms to see if they carry the brand; the retailers will probably have a catalog for you to browse as well.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so very much, LIB.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results