shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do with my new lilac sapphire??

shinychic

Rough_Rock
My hubby just gave me my first colored stone, a ceylon sapphire, medium blue with lilac flashes!! What to do with my new little pear?? She is about .96 carats, and I was thinking either pendant or right hand ring! I have been drooling over a JKT 3 stone right hand ring, saphhire and diamond combo, or a pendant (also sapphire and diamond combo), what can I say, I love the sparkle :) I am open to suggestions!! Please advise!!! I am attaching Barry's pic of my stone!!

sapphire.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, nice color. Do you have it in hand yet?

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color, love the chubby pear shape. I think I'd want to be able to see that baby, so I'd say RHR!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful cut & color! I vote RHR too -- good size for it & you can LOOK at it all day!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I vote ring too. Love the shape and color.

shinychic

Rough_Rock
I do have it in hand, I will try to take some pics this week! I am glad to hear of the RHR, I was leaning towards that direction. So next question, pear side stones or round side stones? Also, who should I go to? Thank you everyone in advance for the advice, designing is such a fun process, very addictive!! :naughty: I have been scouring the site for JKT with pear side stones, but I have not had luck thus far!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Color!!!!!! RHR would be very nice! Your are right, deciding on a custom design is the best part!!! Enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results