shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do with a .50 ct pear!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I know you want to do a ring, but when I first saw your thread''s title, I thought oooh, a teardrop pendant! That''s what I would do with a 0.50 ct pear!

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i say make it a micropave halo pear on a micropave band.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Someone asked me to make the ring i modeled on a hand (i used fortekitty''s lovely hand, if you mind please let me know and i will take it down) here is the picture for you kcoursolle.
35.gif

I guess a pear is about right size give or take.

SmPearSplit.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Cool! can you photoshop my pear w/ small pear sides?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 7:25:11 PM
Author: ponderer
My personal favorite......

Love that one, beefed up but still so lovely and elegant! (and unique too).

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 7:21:17 PM
Author: JCJD
(Thanks mercoledi for posting my ring!)

JCJD Glad you didn''t mind. I love your ring, but mostly I love how much you love your ring!

Happyfeet - Are you considering the Leon/ERD setting too? It has such wonderful classic lines. That would be my preference, especially if you''re not planning on upgrading. The swoopy halo-like pave setting is really pretty too, it''s just a very different statement.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure if ive seen it. I really like the Ritani one too. This is all so confusing and fun!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mercoledi, by ERD/Leon design, do you mean the 3 stone with side pears?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I do, I thought that that was the setting that ERD has offered for a few years (with a RB center) but that was originally done by Leon Mege and has recently come into vogue again here on PS. Am I mistaken about that? Either way, it''s lovely.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
It''s great to see a thread getting so much attention - especially on pears!

My custom design will be baguette -round .25- pear 1.0- round .25- baguette with a trellis under the rb and pear - this is to represent my two daughters intertwined with me! I''m nuts about the details like that - it has to have meaning for me....

I can''t wait!

Good luck to you - I think the Ritani setting is beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results