shape
carat
color
clarity

What time of year for regular sales at PP

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I am an aussie, so not familiar when the US have regular sales or if vendors like PP have their own special dates.
Can someone please let me know if there are certain times of the year I should wait for / look out for.
eg valentines day? or end of financial year? ( when is that ? in Australia that is June 30)

much appreciated

d2b

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The best way to get notice of sales at PP or POJ is to get on their mailing list. They usually have a sale for V-Day (Feb), then Mother's Day (May), then holiday (Nov/Dec). Then there are unique pieces from shopping trips.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with BM. PP also has a blog which previews upcoming sales or special offerings. You may want to get blog updates too.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
If you get on the PP mailing list, they let you know ahead of time when the sales are. And sometimes you get to shop early with a higher percent savings.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely sign up for emails and blog alerts.

American vendors usually have sales around US holidays; Mother's Day, July 4th, and Thanksgiving have been the best sales for me.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your replies. :)
:wavey:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Pure Pearls has 14% off for Valentine's Day.

Pearl Paradise has 15% off for Valentine's Day.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Also, don't forget to check the PP FB page. They have a weekly special on Fridays.

I really like the Nautilus pendant. Don't need, don't need, don't need ... sigh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results