shape
carat
color
clarity

what time do you go to bed and...

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Normally, I go to bed around 11pm and wake up around 7am. I am not a morning person at all and would rather stay up until around 2am and sleep until 11am.

I just had my second baby and when she's released from the NICU I'm sure I won't be getting much sleep during my maternity leave :snore: When it was just the three of us DH would kindly let me sleep in on the weekends since he and our son are morning people.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I go to bed between 9:30 and 10 and wake up when my son gets up, usually between 5:45 and 6:15. I long for the day when he learns the wonderfulness that is sleeping in.

Tmissy

Rough_Rock
Bedtime is 10pm Monday - Friday. Wake time is 6am.
Weekends may stretch out to 11 or midnight. But Really try to go to bed by 10. Try to keep the same sleep and wake times on the weekends. Wake time on weekends is whenever I actually wake up without the alarm. Unless I do have an early appt. to go to.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bedtime is anywhere from 9-10pm (depending on how exhausted I am) and we usually watch an hour or so of tv in bed before we actually fall asleep and wakeup time is 4:50 AM during the work week. During weekends it just depends what time I am awake which is usually b/w 5-6 and we go to bed a bit later usually (woohoo!) because we can "sleep in" :snore:

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
On weeknights, I try to go to bed between 9 pm and 10 pm, and I wake up at 6:30 am. I know, that's a lot of sleep, but it's how I function best.

I still go to bed late on Friday nights and then get up early on Saturdays (because I'm still tired really early after work), but I usually take a nap on Saturday afternoon, and then am able to stay up later and have fun on Saturday night.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this depends on the day of the week, Mon-Fri I go to bed around 10:00 and my alarm goes off at 4:30, on the weekends I am usually in bed around 11:00 and I get up around 8:00
:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too late and too early. I try to get to bed by 10:30 to 11:00 pm but rarely make it. It is usually more after midnight. I wake up starting about 5 am but my alarm goes off at 6:10.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
between 12-1 am and wake up at 7 am. It usually catches up with me, so on weekends, I'm in bed by 10-11pm since I want more energy on weekends to hang out with the kid.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm up at 5:00 in the morning every M-F and usually around 7 on the weekends. One of our cats wakes me up super early every weekend, so once I'm up to feed them, I don't always go back to bed. I usually go to bed between 8-9 PM during the week and I read or watch TV until 10:00. I'm not much better during the weekends. Unless I/we have something planned, I'm in bed by 10:00.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results