shape
carat
color
clarity

What solution do you use in your Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

june48

Rough_Rock
Are most of you guys using ammonia and water? Are you heating up the water before putting it into the well? I see that there''s another thread on USJCs, but it''s so long and chatty that I figured I''d start a new post. Thanks!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi June48:

I use one part Mr. Clean, one part lemon Sunlight dishwashing liquid and 2 parts hot water. Works great!

Heather

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
a squirt of dishwashing liquid and water

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I usually use warm water, 5 sprays of Windex, and a tiny squirt of Dawn. I''d love to hear what others use!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received my SI about ten days ago, and have been using about one to two capful''s of Mr. Clean to a quarter cup of warm water. My rings have never looked better, IMO!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2006 1:16:37 AM
Author: peonygirl
I usually use warm water, 5 sprays of Windex, and a tiny squirt of Dawn. I''d love to hear what others use!
Pretty much the same. I let the tap water run hot, fill halfway between the min and max fill lines, add a few squirts of windex (5-20 depending on my mood), a squirt of dish soap, and fire away!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been using 5-6 sprays Mr. Clean, a small squirt of Dawn, and hot water up to the max fill line (I have the SI ultrasonic). Works great.

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2006 2:48:53 AM
Author: portoar
I''ve been using 5-6 sprays Mr. Clean, a small squirt of Dawn, and hot water up to the max fill line (I have the SI ultrasonic). Works great.
I do almost exactly the same thing with my SI, except I use Windex instead of Mr Clean. I''ve had it for over a year and use it 2-3 times per week and it works great. The appraiser who did my insurance appraisal said Ultrasonic cleaners are what he tells people to use when they ask.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Need more education please , where does one get this cleaner and what does it cost? Thanks Scarleta

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks a million
emotion-19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results