shape
carat
color
clarity

What SMTB thread do you frequent the most?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I am sure there is a thread that you keep up with- or frequently browse through and drool- what thread do you frequent the most- and what ring/stone in particular do you envy?

pictures would be great :naughty: !

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• k10.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 290

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's my favorite SMTB thread too and EricaD's asscher takes the cake IMHO.

EricaD.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kenny- don't you for one second think I forgot about your octavia asscher! :love:

Attachments

• kenny.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 272

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

e.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amy- you make me blush :oops: :razz: thank you!

I absolutely love that thread too! and I love love the setting, I do stare at it constantly :love: and try to think of other shape stone that I'd like to recreate the ring for. The shank inspiration did come from a halo setting first, in fact hmmmm :Up_to_something:
I have been drooling and visiting the AVC/AVOEC thread quite a bit lately... still thinking of getting an AVC one of these days not sure what I want to do, larger (create the same setting as my asscher ring but keep the halo of the original design) or smaller three stone or five stone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-avc-avoec-diamonds.123446/

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1308285612|2948116 said:

I absolutely love that thread too! and I love love the setting, I do stare at it constantly :love: and try to think of other shape stone that I'd like to recreate the ring for. The shank inspiration did come from a halo setting first, in fact hmmmm :Up_to_something:
I have been drooling and visiting the AVC/AVOEC thread quite a bit lately... still thinking of getting an AVC one of these days not sure what I want to do, larger (create the same setting as my asscher ring but keep the halo of the original design) or smaller three stone or five stone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-avc-avoec-diamonds.123446/

The AVC/AVOEC is my second most visited thread. If (when) I get myself an asscher I am seriously considering a design like yours. Simple smooth lines- no pave-sidestones- and some sort of split shank.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1308285612|2948116 said:

The AVC/AVOEC is my second most visited thread. If (when) I get myself an asscher I am seriously considering a design like yours. Simple smooth lines- no pave-sidestones- and some sort of split shank.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results