Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What SMTB thread do you frequent the most?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I am sure there is a thread that you keep up with- or frequently browse through and drool- what thread do you frequent the most- and what ring/stone in particular do you envy?

pictures would be great :naughty: !

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's my favorite SMTB thread too and EricaD's asscher takes the cake IMHO.

EricaD.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kenny- don't you for one second think I forgot about your octavia asscher! :love:

Attachments

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amy- you make me blush :oops: :razz: thank you!

I absolutely love that thread too! and I love love the setting, I do stare at it constantly :love: and try to think of other shape stone that I'd like to recreate the ring for. The shank inspiration did come from a halo setting first, in fact hmmmm :Up_to_something:
I have been drooling and visiting the AVC/AVOEC thread quite a bit lately... still thinking of getting an AVC one of these days not sure what I want to do, larger (create the same setting as my asscher ring but keep the halo of the original design) or smaller three stone or five stone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-avc-avoec-diamonds.123446/

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1308285612|2948116 said:

I absolutely love that thread too! and I love love the setting, I do stare at it constantly :love: and try to think of other shape stone that I'd like to recreate the ring for. The shank inspiration did come from a halo setting first, in fact hmmmm :Up_to_something:
I have been drooling and visiting the AVC/AVOEC thread quite a bit lately... still thinking of getting an AVC one of these days not sure what I want to do, larger (create the same setting as my asscher ring but keep the halo of the original design) or smaller three stone or five stone.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-avc-avoec-diamonds.123446/
The AVC/AVOEC is my second most visited thread. If (when) I get myself an asscher I am seriously considering a design like yours. Simple smooth lines- no pave-sidestones- and some sort of split shank.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T|1308285612|2948116 said:

The AVC/AVOEC is my second most visited thread. If (when) I get myself an asscher I am seriously considering a design like yours. Simple smooth lines- no pave-sidestones- and some sort of split shank.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.