shape
carat
color
clarity

What size to order for shared prong eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, I just ordered a shared-prong eternity from Whiteflash, and I ordered it a quarter size up from my regular size to be sure I could always wear it. Is this a good idea? What did you do for your eternity band?

I normally wear a 5, but I ordered 5.25. I already had a baby, and I was able to wear my ering through the whole pregnancy, though my size 5 wedding band I had to take off for the last 3 weeks from swelling, but then I could wear both rings agin by the time he was 2 weeks old.

I guess I ordered the bigger size because we''re TTC again, and I don''t know if my ring sizes will go totally back to normal again, the way they did last time.

Have any of you ordered a slightly bigger size? Are you happy with it, or is the ring too big?

Thanks!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you''ll be fine - I wear 4.25 and have some very thin bands at that size and some others at 4.5.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Bump - I just wanted to see if I could get some more responses. Thanks!

ajourklaus

Rough_Rock
Hi vespergirl,

I think you should be fine, depends a little bit how your hand react in very cold dry weather.
Unfortunately there is no such thing as a perfect size, the same finger does vary in size. At the end of the day the ring should feel good. If it feels to big it probably is.

Also eternity bands can be sized to a certain extent later on. There is always a way.

In general ones finger size goes up over the years. Good for business.
2.gif
Very few of my customers go down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results