shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I expect to pay for a Cartier wht.gld with diamonds rolling ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Misslpc1

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''m new to this site, glad to have found such useful information. I really want to buy the Cartier wht gold trinity ring with the eternity diamond bands but cannot afford full retail. I have seen them on ebay but wonder if anyone knows how to be sure the item is authentic and if it is what I should expect to pay for a fair price. Any advice would be appreciated, I don''t want to make a huge mistake. Laura.
35.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2008 6:03:54 PM
Author:Misslpc1
Hello, I'm new to this site, glad to have found such useful information. I really want to buy the Cartier wht gold trinity ring with the eternity diamond bands but cannot afford full retail. I have seen them on ebay but wonder if anyone knows how to be sure the item is authentic and if it is what I should expect to pay for a fair price. Any advice would be appreciated, I don't want to make a huge mistake. Laura.
35.gif

honestly i would not buy from ebay as it's so hard to tell if it is real or not. often it seems lots of their designer items are fake.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree...ebay is fishy. But Signed Pieces carries them secondhand and they are very reputable, and when they do the three band diamond rings go for about $7,000. The pave ones with the colored diamonds are insanely priced...like $30,000 USED. Insane.

Here is one of the tri-colored with diamonds:

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=1097

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
If you do a search I think someone have posted the prices for different rollling rings before. The pave one w/ all three bands paves is like 20K+

jellycat

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 12:57:21 AM
Author: neatfreak
I agree...ebay is fishy. But Signed Pieces carries them secondhand and they are very reputable, and when they do the three band diamond rings go for about $7,000. The pave ones with the colored diamonds are insanely priced...like $30,000 USED. Insane.

Here is one of the tri-colored with diamonds:

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=1097

That''s a gorgeous ring! and a great price if you''re looking for a deal.

is it me, or does their pink/rose gold not look very pink?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results