shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I Do? Best diamond vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gunslinger

Rough_Rock
I am going to buy my girlfriend a 3.0 carat round diamond ring. I went to Jareds to buy one, they had a nice I, SI2 for $29,500. I am in las vegas and i know they are a little overpriced but they have a 30-day full refund policy, and in case she says no, i can get a full price refund, which i like haha. Anyways, i know i can save a few bucks by purchasing through one of the pricescope vendors, but two things concern me about doing that: First, i cant acutally see the diamond, which concerns me, and second, do they have a 30 day money back gaurntee and warranty / insurance backing? Any help is much appreciated!! How much do you think i could save by buying an e-ring? Thanks again!!
35.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Bryce,

James Allen will give you 30 days, and you might consider this one. Good Old Gold will, too. Both are highly recommended vendors, here, and I purchased from James Allen, before he expanded his return policy from 10.

While you're here, check out the tutorial, above under knowledge. You also might find my shopping tips below my signature of some help.

Welcome to Pricescope.

(Edited to add)....Blue Nile is another vendor you might consider...and here is one from them to check out!

Also, for perspective, see here...

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for GOG. I have made repeated purchases from them and has never been disappointed.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job, Ira!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would just call Good Old Gold and tell them what you are looking for. Then they will check their suppliers and tell you what is available to call in. Then they can supply you with photos or video. I am sure you will get a better stone this way. (I probably wouldn't try SI2 in a three carat stone, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results