shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I do about the setting?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon, thanks for your advice on how to proceed with a custom job. I''ll definitely keep that in mind should I go the custom route again. Have you completed ring yet?

I appreciate your support, Spirit. I was very happy to receive my ring on my birthday, though I did think the setting was too low the moment I saw it. I was hoping that it''ll grow on me, but that doesn''t seem likely
14.gif
I saw your question in my STMR thread the other day and just answered it. Sorry for the delay! Have you decided to go with Leon? I''m still thinking about having him make my new setting. I''ve been looking around for another setting and of the ones I like, it looks like I may end up paying almost the same, if not more, than going back to Leon.

Geckodani, Arjuanjane, and Mrssalvo, thanks for the suggestion re consigning the setting at Pearlmans. I emailed him and am waiting for a response.

Skippy, thanks for popping in. I missed seeing you around while you were out! Just seeing your puppy emotie made me feel better.

Thanks for your support, Grace, Phoenix, Deco, Lovinsparkles and TGal.

Thanks, Makemepretty. I don''t blame Leon. He does not provide mock ups of his work. While I wish he could have offered me more than a $300 credit, I think it''s fair, as I completely understand that he is under no such obligation and would have been well within his rights if he had said he couldn''t do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results