shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I buy?

What would you buy?

• Buy the pistachio because it''s a great buy but I''m not sure how the colour will look on me.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi....I have a choice of getting one of these:

1) 10mm High Luster South Sea Pearl earrings

2) Pistachio Baroque Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace 10 x10.8mm

3) Peacock Baroque Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace 9.2 x 11.1mm

Pictures to follow shortly.

What would you buy? If I were still working, I''d buy all three
3.gif
but alas...I''m taking a break from work.

This would be my belated 40th birthday present from DH.

Below is a shot of the earrings.

10mmSSearrings.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmmm, I''m not sure why the answer for the 3rd option did not appear but it basically asked if I should buy the peacock baroque necklace because the colour is a surer bet although it''s more expensive than option 1 and 2.

Below is a picture of the pistachio baroque pearl strand.

PistachioPearls.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a shot of the peacock baroque pearls.

Peacock Baroque.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I forgot to add that I''m Chinese. Here''s a recent shot of how I look.

ViewOfDC.jpg

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I voted the white SS earrings, but I would also have voted for the baroque peacock strand. :)

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Diamondgirl. I''m leaning a little more to the peacock baroque necklace but want to hear what everyone else thinks.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really tough choice. I wear my SS white pearl earrings all summer and are a staple.
However that necklace is the ultimate chic. Dress up or down. Love the pearl shape--very elegant!

I am no help, sorry!
BTW, you look gorgeous and happy belated BD!

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sharon :)

Maybe, I''ll get DH to buy me both the earrings and the baroque peacock necklace ;-) Haha...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
You could get him to buy both the earings and the peacock necklace, give one for your birthday and keep another for an uncoming anivesary or special event......or for when you have been really really good.....
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
The pistachio necklace looks really cool, but the earrings are more versatile, so I voted for them.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your replies 4ever and Kelli.

I ended up buying both the SS pearl earrings and the pistachio necklace
3.gif

I''m having the earrings set as dangles so I can wear them a la Phoenix''s dangles. This way I''ll get more mileage out of them.

Can''t wait to receive them!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should get the peacock necklace. I have one, and it''s very versatile. It looks different depending on the color I''m wearing.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Nice! I hope you''ll post pics when you get them!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2009 1:40:01 PM
Author: DiaDiva

3.gif

I'm having the earrings set as dangles so I can wear them a la Phoenix's dangles. This way I'll get more mileage out of them.

Can't wait to receive them!
was going to vote for the necklace ... but glad you got both can't wait for pictures.. Looks Beautiful!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva,

I''m so glad you got both. They''re absolutely DIVINE!!

Tell me, are you in Singapore? If so, would you mind sharing where you got these gorgeous beauties from? Thanks.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2009 1:40:01 PM

3.gif

I''m having the earrings set as dangles so I can wear them a la Phoenix''s dangles. This way I''ll get more mileage out of them.

Can''t wait to receive them!
Just saw this!! He he!!
9.gif

Can''t wait to see pics of yr dangles and more pics of both of your lovelies!!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love tahitians in all colors so glad you got a strand.

I think they''re casual enough for everyday wear and i found the more i wear my strand, the more i love it.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Girls,
My pistachio strand arrived today and I LOVE it! It is even more beautiful in person - the lustre is amazing. I''ll try to take some photos over the weekend.

Phoenix, you''re right. I''m from Singapore but am currently living in Suffolk VA until the end of this year. I got the pearls from Elana at futurefashionista.com (she''s in the US) - she''s having a July sale now and her prices are very reasonable. Will show you the earrings when they arrive
3.gif
but I only have one pair of cluster stud earrings here. The bulk of my jewellery is back home. Enjoy Shanghai. There are so many beautiful places to visit in China - Suzhou and Hangzhou are practically on your doorsteps and you must go to Lijiang, Jiuzhaigou...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 10:32:34 PM
Hi Girls,
My pistachio strand arrived today and I LOVE it! It is even more beautiful in person - the lustre is amazing. I''ll try to take some photos over the weekend.

Phoenix, you''re right. I''m from Singapore but am currently living in Suffolk VA until the end of this year. I got the pearls from Elana at futurefashionista.com (she''s in the US) - she''s having a July sale now and her prices are very reasonable. Will show you the earrings when they arrive
3.gif
but I only have one pair of cluster stud earrings here. The bulk of my jewellery is back home. Enjoy Shanghai. There are so many beautiful places to visit in China - Suzhou and Hangzhou are practically on your doorsteps and you must go to Lijiang, Jiuzhaigou...
I was gonna put my vote in for the pistachio strand! I LOVE those... can;t wait to see pics!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Girls,

3.gif
Just want to add that you can get 25% off the non-sale items if you key in a certain code. I understand that we are not allowed to post codes here so you will need to visit the purse forum and do a search to get the code.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I have that code but it cannot be applied for this sale though.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, yes, I mentioned it is for non-sale items, I should have clarified that that was meant for Phoenix since she asked about it, sorry for the confusion..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Girls,

3.gif
Many thanks, DiaDiva. You''re right, Elana does have some really wonderful pieces, I''m practically literally drooling over them and her prices are quite reasonable too.

Thanks for your kind words re Shanghai. I don''t know where these other places are but will ask hubby to take me there. Sounds wonderful.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/4/2009 11:24:40 PM
Author: simplysplendid

Hi Girls,

3.gif
Just want to add that you can get 25% off the non-sale items if you key in a certain code. I understand that we are not allowed to post codes here so you will need to visit the purse forum and do a search to get the code.
Thanks for that, SS. It certainly helps. I was looking at her non-sale items too and wondering if I should get one or two items, he he.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results