shape
carat
color
clarity

What qualities of diamonds for such earrings?

Zowie

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I want to order a pair of earrings for me. Frogs with pearl bellies :) Please see the picture attached.

Now the jewellers start giving me estimates of costs. I noticed that they plan to use different diamonds, and I would like to ask for an advice of informed forum members.

Quote one - diamonds vs clarity e-f color very good cuts at approx $20 a diamond emeralds fine quality approx 45 a stone.
Quote two - thinking 80 diamonds at 0.005 each for approximately 0.40 total weight (VS2-SI1 GH Good Cut) Price is given for the total work here.

To pave the frogs legs and overall, what kind of diamonds should I be looking for? And what price would be fair for such type of diamonds? I would like the legs look still shiny, but I don't want to pay extra for small stones.

Thank you all in advance! :angel:

forum_earring.png

forum-frg-bac.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can't price the tiny diamonds for you. You just have to get quotes for the whole project as you have already done. I would not make anything unless it was excellent cut melee, probably F VS in that particular setting.

I'd be sure you have seen the custom work of these jewelers, because you need someone very good to make these.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results