shape
carat
color
clarity

What piece of jewelry or cloth would you want your wife to wear during the first night of your honey

So what do you want your woman to wear during the first night of your honeymoon ?

• Only her ankle bracelet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Only her socks

• Only the gold pendant offered by HER mom (you''re crazy if you choose this item)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only her earings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
For Men only... 18+...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Tri, you forgot about "none of the above" option
3.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
NICE GUYS!!!!!!

Me and my birthday suit... that's all my man will need!
naughty.gif

Wacky

Rough_Rock
What kind of options are these?? Where's the whipped cream??????????
lickout.gif

Wacky

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
She buys whatever she wants for this night. It is what SHE likes, not necessarily what you like. You get no say in it, and you aren't allowed input on how much she spends. Soon you realize that you don't even care.

A prefect precursor to real married life!
rodent.gif

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
Since my DH is not a part of Pricescope, I voted on his behalf. Imagine my surprise to see that the choices of "only her engagement ring" and "only her socks" are tied up for first place!

OMG do other women have cold tootsies like mine all year round?
9.gif

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
Since my DH is not a part of Pricescope, I voted on his behalf. Imagine my surprise to see that the choices of "only her engagement ring" and "only her socks" are tied up for first place!

OMG do other women have cold tootsies like mine all year round?
9.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
What happened to her wedding ring?!?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hest..she gave it back when she realized her new husband posted polls about what she should wear on her wedding night on an online diamond forum.
11.gif

Heee
rodent.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/21/2003 8:15:31 PM Rank Amateur wrote:

She buys whatever she wants for this night. It is what SHE likes, not necessarily what you like. You get no say in it, and you aren't allowed input on how much she spends. Soon you realize that you don't even care.

A prefect precursor to real married life!
rodent.gif
----------------

Ha! a voice of reason & reality!

Also, maybe I'm outdated - but are Peniors (sp?) out.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/22/2003 8:41:54 AM fire&ice wrote:

----------------

"Peignoir," aka, the traditional nightgown/negligee. Victoria's Secret still stocks them, but they are vastly outnumbered by the skimpier stuff.

9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/22/2003 12:21:27 PM LawGem wrote:

----------------
On 9/22/2003 8:41:54 AM fire&ice wrote:

----------------

'Peignoir,' aka, the traditional nightgown/negligee. Victoria's Secret still stocks them, but they are vastly outnumbered by the skimpier stuff.

9.gif

----------------

Thanks for the spelling.

As for the skimpier stuff - What happened to a little mystery? But then, I'm still listening to Frank Sinatra!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
We spend way too much time in the gym to waste it on "mystery".

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/22/2003 7:44:09 PM Mikesgirl wrote:

We spend way too much time in the gym to waste it on 'mystery'.----------------

Good come back.

Am I the only one married to a man who thinks a sleek one piece swimsuit is sexier than a postage stamp thong bikinis?

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
F&I,
My husband also feels *mystery* is enticing, if presented well. Flannel granny gown is not "mysterious" however.
naughty.gif

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
F&I - you aren't alone - mystery is very much desirable here. Of course, nothing stays on for long when we're talking about the wedding night!!!
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/23/2003 10:27:10 AM babblingal wrote:

F&I,
My husband also feels *mystery* is enticing, if presented well. Flannel granny gown is not 'mysterious' however.
naughty.gif
----------------

Yes, I concur.

I do find it funny that some men like just the socks. When I wear socks to bed, hubby calls is effective birth control. Of course, usually it is when it's freezing & I am bundled up to begin with. Anyone still wear those Lance flannel gowns?

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
My husband insists on the sox for his own protection. I have very cold feet and unless he wants a shock when we snuggle, the sox remain on.
9.gif

I remember the Lanz gowns from my childhood. LL bean still features them in the catalogue.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/23/2003 10:24:23 AM fire&ice wrote:

Am I the only one married to a man who thinks a sleek one piece swimsuit is sexier than a postage stamp thong bikinis?

----------------

It depends on the woman and the suit. On plenty of women, the right one-piece is more flattering than a string bikini. My wife has some one-pieces I really like and some bikinis I don't care for. However, she also has some one-pieces I hate and a couple of bikinis that, let's say, fill me with a desire to remove them immediately.

naughty.gif

(a thought: how many women wear bathing suits on their wedding nights?)

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
I wonder why my poll is so popular.....

1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
One piece suits with those cutouts on the side!! I think most women like 1 piece suits for the nice FULL coverage they offer...but most men of course want the three pieces of string variety.

9.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/23/2003 3:57:27 PM Mara wrote:

One piece suits with those cutouts on the side!! I think most women like 1 piece suits for the nice FULL coverage they offer...but most men of course want the three pieces of string variety.

9.gif

----------------
Well, I've seen some pretty darned skimpy one-piece suits in my day. There is something called a "v-kini" that I have only seen modeled (not actually worn in public outside a bikini contest) that is basically just an oversized thong that goes up to the shoulders instead of the hips, with the straps in front being just wide enough to prevent illegal exposure.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results