shape
carat
color
clarity

What one thing are you most thankful for this year?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since this is the Thanksgiving long weekend (for some of us) and we are now full swing into the holiday season I thought it appropriate to share what one thing we are most thankful for this year.

calvinandhobbesthanksgiving.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start. The one thing I am most thankful for is a person. That person is my dh.

We have had and continue to have a challenging year. Probably the most challenging year to date. But my dh has maintained strength and good humor through it all and has made me stronger for it. I look to him as my role model and he makes me a better person every single day. His attitude is always positive and his perspective always wise.

I am most thankful for my dh and that we are sharing our lives together no matter the struggles we face. As long as we face them together we will get through them. For better or for worse.

missyandgregkissing.png

What are you most thankful for this year?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
My family absolutely. I couldn't get anywhere without my DH first and then my best friend. I'm especially reminded of that when I speak to another family member who is having a rough set of holidays this year. My life would be very small without them both.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thankful for my family...my mom almost died last year the doctor's she probably would after her last surgery, she made it though...they said she has a strong will to live, I am thankful for that, I am also thankful for my new granddaughter, life has been challenging this year but we have came thru it all ok.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'll start. The one thing I am most thankful for is a person. That person is my dh.

We have had and continue to have a challenging year. Probably the most challenging year to date. But my dh has maintained strength and good humor through it all and has made me stronger for it. I look to him as my role model and he makes me a better person every single day. His attitude is always positive and his perspective always wise.

I am most thankful for my dh and that we are sharing our lives together no matter the struggles we face. As long as we face them together we will get through them. For better or for worse.

missyandgregkissing.png

What are you most thankful for this year?

What a simply gorgeous picture Missy! We see the love, and the sunset water and fire put this picture over the top! I'm soo happy for you. It's been y'alls toughest year but you have each other and that's what matters. And I'm thankful for you Missy! You've brightened my life. And I'm thankful for all of my friends here on PS. I wish we all lived closer and could get together for Friday night pizza or shopping or something. Enjoy your FriYAY!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
1. My beau who has stuck with me through lifes natural ebbs & flows. We've seen eachother turn from boy and girl to man and woman and he has loved me unconditionally. We have been through so much together and yet our spark has never dimmed. He truly makes me feel complete.

2. My beautiful & smart daughter who continues to make me feel so undeserving of her and her love. Watching her grow and being able to nurture her feels like the ultimate priveledge.

3. Ultimately I'm so thankful for all of our health. From our own health scare with my daughter when she was born and from working in health care I see how easy it is to become incapacitated by one single accident. It makes me realize how fragile life is and causes pause before I eat, or do whatever my ego wishes.

I'm one lucky lady & am so excited to spend the rest of my life with these people going through the motions.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @missy You are indeed a very lucky lady. I can say I am thankful for the same in my DH. I also feel grateful for my recent decent health. :pray:

Thank you dear @Slick1. I am also grateful for your friendship and your recent good health that you fought hard to achieve. You deserve all the best dear Slick. You are a wonderful warm lovely kind generous individual and I am lucky to call you my friend.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a simply gorgeous picture Missy! We see the love, and the sunset water and fire put this picture over the top! I'm soo happy for you. It's been y'alls toughest year but you have each other and that's what matters. And I'm thankful for you Missy! You've brightened my life. And I'm thankful for all of my friends here on PS. I wish we all lived closer and could get together for Friday night pizza or shopping or something. Enjoy your FriYAY!

Dear @bling_dream19 thank you for your kind words and I am thankful for you too. You are a breath of fresh air and a joy to all. So grateful for the wonderful women I met on PS and have become friends with throughout the years. So happy to have met you and to call you my friend. And yes I second pizza and shopping...one day soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My family absolutely. I couldn't get anywhere without my DH first and then my best friend. I'm especially reminded of that when I speak to another family member who is having a rough set of holidays this year. My life would be very small without them both.

Yes, so true. The ultimate in life is having loved ones both family and dear friends in one's life. Otherwise life is lonely and small. So glad you have all this. And I hope your family member who is going through a challenging time comes out A OK.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thankful for my family...my mom almost died last year the doctor's she probably would after her last surgery, she made it though...they said she has a strong will to live, I am thankful for that, I am also thankful for my new granddaughter, life has been challenging this year but we have came thru it all ok.

Thank goodness your mom is OK and how wonderful you have a new granddaughter. Life has challenges but thankfully it also brings joy and love and all those good things too. Someone wise once said without the darkness we cannot appreciate the light. May the light continue to shine brightly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Family, friends, health and all of the wonderful things life has to offer. And of course, my darling husband.

Yes all this is true. Makes you a very rich person indeed @Queenie60 and so glad you have this in your life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. My beau who has stuck with me through lifes natural ebbs & flows. We've seen eachother turn from boy and girl to man and woman and he has loved me unconditionally. We have been through so much together and yet our spark has never dimmed. He truly makes me feel complete.

2. My beautiful & smart daughter who continues to make me feel so undeserving of her and her love. Watching her grow and being able to nurture her feels like the ultimate priveledge.

3. Ultimately I'm so thankful for all of our health. From our own health scare with my daughter when she was born and from working in health care I see how easy it is to become incapacitated by one single accident. It makes me realize how fragile life is and causes pause before I eat, or do whatever my ego wishes.

I'm one lucky lady & am so excited to spend the rest of my life with these people going through the motions.

Very happy for you @TheGarnetGirl for all the good things you have in your life and all the wonderful people you have sharing your life. You are very fortunate indeed. Unconditional love is the best kind of love both to give and to get.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I am thankful I am still alive.

Annette

Haha yes that is the truth @smitcompton. Thankful we are all still here to enjoy PS and enjoy our loved ones. Making the most of each moment as none of us are promised anything more but the here and now. We know not what the future holds but we can enjoy each moment and each hour and each day for that is all we truly know we have.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thankful that I am loved by my family and friends.

@Tekate Indeed and they are a very lucky family to have you dear Kate the very great in their lives and you them. I am privileged to have met you IRL and to have you as my friend. You are a special soul and you make the lives of the people around you richer and better just by being in it. So glad you are here Kate.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course there's only one answer - little Finn coming into our lives. He's been amazing :love:

So amazing ❤️❤️❤️ And a very lucky little not having you and your DW as his parents. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m definitely grateful for my family..I’m close with all my sons including my youngest who is Autistic..He can talk to me and tell me his feelings which I’m so grateful for. I’m very grateful for my grouchy dh who has loved me since we were 20 and 21 years of age. I’m also very grateful for my patience with my grouchy dh..haha..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also want to single out my daughter-in-law..She was included in my family..but also deserves a special mention because she is the best daughter-in-law I could have wished for. She loves my son and my grandson with all her heart. She also loves me which makes me happy because I love her too! You hear about mother-in-law/daughter-in-law stories that are awful. I’m very grateful we aren’t part of that statistic!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF,

I love them. They are so beautiful. Lucky guy you are! I hope you haven't told them you are a Trump er. They would cry inconsolably.

Annette

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I am so thankful for being able to celebrate Thanksgiving again with my healthy 90 year old grandma. I also am blessed to have healthy parents, 5 healthy children, and the most amazing DH that I could wish for.

@Dancing Fire your Grandbabies are so incredibly adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results