shape
carat
color
clarity

What new shows are you watching?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just watched An American Horror Story last night...oooh, creepy!!! We love it so far!! :appl:

I heard that Playboy Club has already been canceled btw.

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
missy|1318078563|3035898 said:
Just watched An American Horror Story last night...oooh, creepy!!! We love it so far!! :appl:

I just read up on Playboy Club. It was cancelled. I cannot figure out if it was the ratings or the Parents Television Council. I really liked the show though.

Also, I missed this weeks episode of An American Horror Story but meant to watch it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jlp86|1318127527|3036312 said:
missy|1318078563|3035898 said:

I just read up on Playboy Club. It was cancelled. I cannot figure out if it was the ratings or the Parents Television Council. I really liked the show though.

Also, I missed this weeks episode of An American Horror Story but meant to watch it!

They might be repeating the pilot so check your listings and if not you can watch the first episode online to get up to speed before next week's episode. I totally recommend this show if you like scary and creepy!!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I searched for a thread on "Revenge" before I started a new thread, and I see that quite a few Pricescopers are fans of this show. Are you guys still watching? The season finale is this Wednesday. I was a little late in the game and didn't catch it right at the beginning, but they had a show about a month or so ago that provided a recap of important events, so I feel up to speed. I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I'm going to miss it after the season ends this week!

Another show I'm already missing is Grimm. I'm so glad it was picked up for a second season. It's a great combination of fairy tales and Supernatural (my all-time favorite show).

Any True Blood fans looking forward to the new season starting next month? My husband just reminded me we need to renew our HBO before June 10. He likes to pretend he's not a fan, but that little reminder just gave him away!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't watch the show, but DH was flipping through the channels and I saw an old college buddy on Two Broke Girls. He plays a foreign cook in a fast food restaurant, I think. We didn't watch much of it, so I'm not really sure if he has a big role, but it was crazy to see him on TV. (We were theatre majors together, so I get a thrill whenever I see an old friend who "made it." Another friend of mine from college had a lead role on the show Sh*t My Dad Says, didn't watch that either but I recorded it just to see him on it. It's fun. And I kept all of my incriminating photos of the studio actors all these years just in case any of them become really big. :devil: I kid, I kid. :cheeky: )

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's cool, Haven. My sister was a theater major as well, and a few of her friends from college (and friends from a local community theater) are in shows. It's fun to see them. She was even in an episode of something that's filmed in the city she lives. She didn't have a speaking part, but it was fun to see her walk across the screen.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1337679319|3200774 said:
That's cool, Haven. My sister was a theater major as well, and a few of her friends from college (and friends from a local community theater) are in shows. It's fun to see them. She was even in an episode of something that's filmed in the city she lives. She didn't have a speaking part, but it was fun to see her walk across the screen.
That's so cool, Zoe! Nobody close to me has been on TV, except for my sister and her DH when he won a ton of stuff (and a car!) on The Price is Right earlier this year. That was super fun to watch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results