shape
carat
color
clarity

What makes you have stomach pain, gas-buildup and bloating?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carbs in general except stuff like oatmeal and peas. So in February I kicked carbs (most of them) to the curb to clear my system out. This puts me in ketosis but I feel better. without any IBS type symptoms that I was having. I'll be this way until May and then add some back in to see which one is my trigger.

yes even my beloved popcorn was wrecking havoc which meant it had to go bye bye for a while.

I'm sticking with whole vegetables, though nothing starchy and meat (of course!) and good fresh omega 3 oil.

I still get milk in my coffee (no sunshine without coffee and I can't drink it black) so I'm good there its not causing me any issues)

The good is that I'm not craving carbs. But I have to find what the heck is going on. I'm getting plenty of fiber as I'm also supplementing with metamucil (you do what you have to do right?)

In general I do lose water weight because of the switch which is normal, but don't lose any muscle (lost nearly 20lbs of water weight, the muscle however is hanging in there fine!!)

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
For me, it was Graves hyperthyroidism. I was having horrible GI issues that I attributed to foods, but over time EVERYTHING I ate bothered my stomach. Once the root cause was discovered and I started treatment I got back to normal.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my case, wheat does that. My grandfather had gas pains, bloating, etc and it was stage four colon cancer that perforated his bowel. Don't let them blow you off if you can't find a simple solution on your own!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results