shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

what kind of wedding band for emerald cut with thick band

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by mary, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mary
    Rough_Rock

by mary » May 11, 2005
    I was thinking of a baguette eternity ring. It will not sit flush. What do others wear with emerald cuts?

m

2. tanuki
    Shiny_Rock

by tanuki » May 11, 2005
    if you want it to sit flush what about a band with a space for the emerald cut to extend over it and diamonds on the side

3. murray93
    Rough_Rock

by murray93 » May 11, 2005
    I know this probably isn''t much help - but I have an EC 3-stone I wear without a wedding band. Always an option these days!

4. mary
    Rough_Rock

by mary » May 11, 2005
    You know, my hubby said the same thing. Wear the ring without a band. I feel kind of naked without a w-band. It''s been 25 years. The ec is an upgrade. I don''t have my first because it was stolen. I have several bands which I keep buying because nothing looks quite right. Maybe I will try to wear the e-ring alone. It''s going to make me crazy but I will try it. Thanks.

m

5. AChiOAlumna
    Brilliant_Rock

by AChiOAlumna » May 11, 2005
    My EC stone has baguette side stones and the w-band has 5 sets of baguettes running across east/west to match the baguettes on the e-ring.

<---See avatar...

It doesn''t sit flush either, but that doesn''t bother me.

6. ame
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by ame » May 12, 2005
    I agree with the comment about having a ring with a notch cut out of it. It will sit flush that way and there won''t be anything annoying right up against the diamond. Baguettes might be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.