shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cactus

Rough_Rock
will look good with this band? We bought this band first. Now I need to look for a nice e-ring to go with it. Thanks!

(I am new to this forum and I enjoy reading the posts here. I like diamond but I don''t really know that much about it. I like to read but I don''t remember much
1.gif

DSC04423 small.jpg

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Seriously any stone will look nice!!! It''s really just depending on what your own preferences are. I love pears.. so thats what I''d go for but emeralds are gorgeous too.. rounds are very traditional. Really depends on what you like and what kind of person you are. :) I know it doesn''t help but most people will say the same.. that it all depends on you..

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh toughy. That''s a Tiffany''s ring, I am familiar with it as I had the design copied and added two more stones--which is an idea to think about as mine goes great with my solitaire ;-)

I would think that a plain band, an eternity band or a 3 stone e-ring would look best. And I favor the first two..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Just about anything will go with that!

I''d go with a solitaire that has the same width band.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~What shape of diamonds do you prefer???
34.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Patty. I''d love to see a solitaire with the same type of band as your ring.

You can search Ame''s threads to see pics of her e-ring with one of her diamond bands (the one she referred to in this thread) along with her new wedding band.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Here, check out THIS

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Is that the Tiffany''s Etoile?

I think you can pair that with a lot of different kinds of e-rings. Do you have any preferences?

I have something similiar - I had the w-band custom made but with the small diamonds in a straight line around the band rather than scattered. I saw the combination I liked after a visit to Tiffany''s when I tried on their Rectangular Lucida and an etoile band. I did however asked that the e-ring and w-band width should be the same. My wedding set is HERE

Whiteflash has something similiar as well. You can see it in their gallery. I like these two combinations: ONE and TWO

Good luck!

Maya

cactus

Rough_Rock
i like round shape diamond. But maybe I too old fashioned and I would like to hear other opinions. Thank you all for your replies.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I think a lot of ering will go with the band, but I like the idea of solitaire round brilliant on a plain band or a 3 stones.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2005 12:18:54 AM
Author: cactus
i like round shape diamond. But maybe I too old fashioned and I would like to hear other opinions. Thank you all for your replies.

~~Here are some options that would look great with your band...
Tiffany 3 Stone Ring with Platinum Band

Tiffany Etoile with Platinum Band

Tiffany Solitaire with Platinum Band (Similar to Ame''s)

Boomstick''s ACA Round in a Lucida Type Setting (Love the side view!!)

~And if you still can''t decide, a nice diamond eternity band (full of round diamonds) might be a great option for you...

3.32 ctw. Signed Pieces Diamond Eternity Band

~~Good Luck!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results